What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Miami game thread (1 Viewer)

Good for you Jennings! My goodness has he done more than anyone to make it in the league. Good for him

I bet on the Dolphins moneyline this game. This is a very scary team to bet on lol every time I think the lead is comfortable and safe, Titans get a 80 yard TD.

Ball slipped out of Tannehill's hands. Duckish, didn't look right. I'd probably excuse that one

Announcers acting like this is a late season game. The backups have been practicing and playing all summer. So much that they're discarding is wrong and truly unacceptable

I think Carter has done well. What do you guys think?
I agree Carter has been pretty good.

Those Titan QBs on the other hand... :X

Can't believe I thought Mariota was startable until Wentz was ready.  

two big drops by Lewis, Henry didn't return after 62 yard run. Lewis did have some momentum but I really think it should have been shared. Two years of reading of defenders complaining about tackling big Henry in the fourth and he had like one carry.

Two years of reading of defenders complaining about tackling big Henry in the fourth and he had like one carry.
The lightning delays completely disrupted the game flow.  How do you wear down a defense when they get four hours of rest in the second half?  

two big drops by Lewis, Henry didn't return after 62 yard run. Lewis did have some momentum but I really think it should have been shared. Two years of reading of defenders complaining about tackling big Henry in the fourth and he had like one carry.
Vrabel is a NE guy, as is Dion.  8th round gold in a 14 team redraft league

The lightning delays completely disrupted the game flow.  How do you wear down a defense when they get four hours of rest in the second half?  
that's a fair point but I still think a new coach "has to" give him carries in the fourth. I just read 6.0 ypc in the fourth during his career. 

On the other side of this is also "let's go with Gabbert." Lewis was fine and then did well in the fourth. Not to take away from him totally but give the big guy a few carries. 

that's a fair point but I still think a new coach "has to" give him carries in the fourth. I just read 6.0 ypc in the fourth during his career. 

On the other side of this is also "let's go with Gabbert." Lewis was fine and then did well in the fourth. Not to take away from him totally but give the big guy a few carries. 
It's a long season bra.  Henry will get his.  More worried bout Marcus for both of em

Users who are viewing this thread