Snorkelson

FanDuel week 2

94 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2018 at 8:55 PM, Mystery Achiever said:

Thanks. I'm going to stick with them. They were my 1st instinct and I usually do better with my initial line up than when I start tinkering/overanalyzing.:nerd:

Neither was particularly great I guess. 

Jets weren't  bad for the price. Seems like there were more high scores last week. Using Yahoo daily scoring, Jets rabk 7th, Wash 13th. I can't find an equivalent feature on Fanduel that lets you see scores for all players. If there is one, would love to know.
Yahoo scores

Edited by Mystery Achiever

Ouch...$31 in, $24 out and sitting on a bunch of Thursday-Monday turds not included.

Absolute 0-fer this week.  

Didn't miss by much with my main LU, but that was because I talked myself into Tyrod and Brown after looking at optimizers.  Before that I had Cousins/Thielen in there.  Doh!

Edited by KarmaPolice

Lost about half of what I wagered.  Better than last week!

I thought about taking Sept off since it's usually a down month.  At least week 1 and 2 are usually crazy.  Probably was a good thought.

1 hour ago, Bobcat10 said:

Lost about half of what I wagered.  Better than last week!

I thought about taking Sept off since it's usually a down month.  At least week 1 and 2 are usually crazy.  Probably was a good thought.

It's so tempting though, especially with the short football season!    Probably better to wait the first 3-4 weeks to get some good trends to look at.  Same with MLB - I need to learn to take the first month or so off.  

On 9/14/2018 at 0:28 AM, BassNBrew said:

More power too you guys on A Smith. I still smarting from all the lineups he’s torpedoed over the years when he had much better weapons

So prophetic.  Smith scuttled several of my cash LUs today.  He kept popping up in the Lineup Optimizer as a way to roster AB and Julio, but I should have known better, especially with Matt Ryan available at the same salary.

My decision to roster Tyrod and Landry in most of my LU’s sunk me. I had either Taylor or Rothberger and unfortunately more of Taylor. 

Horrible week here too. Went with mostly Keenum Sanders Kittle. Had a Ben,Brown and James lineup on DK that cashed for .75 but that was it. 0-4 on FD and 1-7 on DK total of $11 in .75 out.

$37/$70 this week although I have a 5 and a 20 man that could drop that down to about $50. Still should recoup my slight loss from last week. I think week 3 prices are out. It haven’t looked, let’s grind forward like the Knish. 

1 person likes this

20 in, 60 out this week. Made up for last week and has me up $30 for the year. I'm sure ill inevitably lose that over the next few weeks. lol. 

1 person likes this

What are we thinking tonight?

So far I have one in of:

Wilson (1.5x), Howard, Lockett, Burton, Brown

200 entires in play.  I have no idea what I'm rooting for.

Was down around $50 most of the weekend, but managed to salvage the week and finish in the green with the stupid single game format.  $164.50 in, $133.75 out plus 7 $9 tickets = $63.  Total of $196.75 back.

1 person likes this