What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Salad: Three Toppings/Ingredients (1 Viewer)

Pipes

Footballguy
Your choice of dressing isn't considered a topping...

My choice

Tomato, garbanzo beans, avocado

I have a McClures BBQ tshirt that says, "you don't make friends with salad". so my 3 are bbq chicken, bbq bacon and bbq eggs

Y'all are just picking toppings. A three ingredient salad I grew up with was a thick slice home grown tomato, topped with cottage cheese and celery salt. :thumbup:

sugar-roasted pecans, prosciutto, sliced baby artichoke hearts (preferably roasted) ...had it at R'evolution, a restaurant in New Orleans.  Love that - and it doesn't get talked about much.  

Home to McKeesport's only hydraulic salad bar? Wadda yinz think? Get up on the rack, I'll check ya croutons...
Lived in Butler for 3 years or so, and worked in good old Kittanning.  Absolutely loved it - except for the winters.  

Fell in love with that accent too.  

As an Ohio born and bred guy, I always hated the Stillers - but have a soft spot for them ever since.  

Salad?

Uhhh, if I'm having one, it's usually a Caesar.  So, croutons and shaved Parmesan.  And I guess a good Caesar is supposed to have anchovies?  

Salad?

Uhhh, if I'm having one, it's usually a Caesar.  So, croutons and shaved Parmesan.  And I guess a good Caesar is supposed to have anchovies?  
Anchovies should be an ingredient in the dressing.  Not sure about a stand alone topping.

Users who are viewing this thread