What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Waiver Wire Targets/Pickups (1 Viewer)

Foreman - Miller is peaking and Foreman is still hurting..  You could drop and probably pick up two weeks from now if there were any promise.
You all have any thoughts on keeping or dropping Royce Freeman for the ROS?

I'd hold him in deep redrafts, dynasty, or maybe to handcuff as a Lindsay owner. 

I see no other reason to hang on. 
Mine is a "keep max of 2 RBs" and I already have Mixon, Connor, Kerryon & Freeman (Atl) so I will probably keep 2 out of these 4. But.......I don't necessarily want to drop Freeman (Denver) so that someone else picks him up as a keeper for 2019. Thoughts?

Mine is a "keep max of 2 RBs" and I already have Mixon, Connor, Kerryon & Freeman (Atl) so I will probably keep 2 out of these 4. But.......I don't necessarily want to drop Freeman (Denver) so that someone else picks him up as a keeper for 2019. Thoughts?
Go to the AC forum when you're wanting to get this specific. 

Not nearly enough of a sample size to say that. He had the blow-up game vs Indy (Fuller was injured in the first half). The following week Fuller played and KC was OK (6/51/1, with the TD coming on a 1yd touch-pass) and since then he's had two dud games (one of which was when the injury happened).

He's a total dart throw, and the addition of Thomas increases the uncertainty level. He could certainly pan out, but he's also far from a must-add.
thomas sucks. Don’t get that move by the Texans at all.  

Deciding rest of the season who I really want.

Have Baldwin and Ridley...

D. Parker and Valdes-Scantling are available.

I love both this week...and something is needed with Boyd and OBJ (my usual starters) on byes.

Users who are viewing this thread