What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official "I VOTED" thread (1 Viewer)

I voted early last week.  Only elections were for city council.  My next door neighbor is an incumbent.  I voted for the other guy because my neighbor isn't very bright or creative in his thinking.  Could make for some interesting conversation next time I come asking to borrow something.

Voted in KY, then drove to VA to vote, now about to jump on a plane to cast my vote in MS.  Then back to KY to vote again.  Going to try to hit VA one more time, but no promises! 

Have you seen how many pieces of mail are lost by the Postal Service?  No thanks.

I would rather my vote be hacked, than lost, thank you very much.
Here in Maricopa County, you can sign up to get text/email alerts each stage of the way (received/sent for signature verification/counted). With this technology, and the fact that both paid employees and election volunteers who do the counting hail from both sides of the political aisle, you can see why the AZ GOP spends a lot of time talking about voter fraud and our Democratic County Recorder. :tinfoilhat:

Our voting system is so old school that doing it by mail is considered "getting with the times".
I see these articles where they talk about people waiting an hour in the rain. I’m guessing it’s on purpose in some areas but how the hell hasn’t someone made that their issue to fix nationally. That is an issue to address that should have no one arguing “the other side”.

Option to vote by mail, you have a way to track it, you get a receipt when it’s counted. 

Users who are viewing this thread