What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Photography guys - where do you store your pics? (1 Viewer)

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
Over the last couple of months, I've been storing my pictures on my external hard drive. However, most of my photos are on flickr. Now, they want to charge $50/year for anything over 1000 photos.

I wanted to know where you store all the photos you take? External hard drive? Other free site? Whatever?

TIA

External NAS at home plus Amazon cloud. Since I'm a prime member I get unlimited photo storage. I also use backblaze cloud backup.

Over the last couple of months, I've been storing my pictures on my external hard drive. However, most of my photos are on flickr. Now, they want to charge $50/year for anything over 1000 photos.

I wanted to know where you store all the photos you take? External hard drive? Other free site? Whatever?

TIA
:shrug: Been paying the $50/year for many years at Flickr. Figure $50 is nothing for knowing that my photos are securely saved somewhere in case of a Computer going belly up or worse yet have a fire at home..

I use to burn them to CD's, then DVD's but that became cumbersome trying to remember what was saved and what I still needed to save.

Last edited by a moderator:
:shrug: Been paying the $50/year for many years at Flickr. Figure $50 is nothing for knowing that my photos are securely saved somewhere in case of a Computer going belly up or worse yet have a fire at home..

I use to burn them to CD's, then DVD's but that became cumbersome trying to remember what was saved and what I still needed to save.
Yeah except if you have Amazon Prime or a gmail account why not use the free unlimited options?

Yeah except if you have Amazon Prime or a gmail account why not use the free unlimited options?
Don't have prime.. and what happens if you decide to leave Prime?

Gmail is a pain.. and look what just happened to their "facebook" tool..

Always used Flickr for sharing, easy upload and categories.

People spend $5 a day on a bleeping :coffee:  ..

$50 A year to safely and easily  store my photos is worth it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: jwb

Users who are viewing this thread