What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black security guard stops gunman and then is killed by police (1 Viewer)

This is why all the guns need to go.  No such thing as a responsible gun owner.  Americans are soft, they are so scared they make terrible decisions.

5 people were shot before he was..must have been total chaos.    Just terrible that this can happen in a bar where people are just trying to have a good time. Feel bad for all involved.
mass shootings are always total chaos.  exactly why advocating putting more guns into the situation (arming teachers/old jewish men) is asinine

mass shootings are always total chaos.  exactly why advocating putting more guns into the situation (arming teachers/old jewish men) is asinine
Jewish men? Oy vey....A little anti-Semite are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why single out jews?
because there was just a mass shooting in a synagogue and it was referenced that if the old Jewish men in the synagogue had a gun, the mass shooting could have been stopped with fewer casualties?  

do you always accuse people of anti-Semitism when the word 'jewish' gets spoken/typed?

because there was just a mass shooting in a synagogue and it was referenced that if the old Jewish men in the synagogue had a gun, the mass shooting could have been stopped with fewer casualties?  

do you always accuse people of anti-Semitism when the word 'jewish' gets spoken/typed?
OK..teachers and old jews should not have guns. Should young black security guards have guns?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say you did, I'm asking you.  

why do you keep editing your posts to add another irrelevant couple of words?
Ok..old jews and teachers should not have guns, I should not edit posts.  Anything else you don`t want?

weren't you the guy in here last week complaining that we can't have dialogue?  so in this thread I say that arming people in schools/synagogues/etc is a dumb idea, you respond with accusations of anti-Semitism.  I answer your questions and ask you one back, that you completely ignore and are now off a tangent somewhere.  wasn't that you?

weren't you the guy in here last week complaining that we can't have dialogue?  so in this thread I say that arming people in schools/synagogues/etc is a dumb idea, you respond with accusations of anti-Semitism.  I answer your questions and ask you one back, that you completely ignore and are now off a tangent somewhere.  wasn't that you?
Are you from Taylor?

He brought up teachers and old jewish men because it was a response to the proponents of arming them in response to parkland and Pitt. Synagogue rather than disarming the shooters. 

He wasnt just randomly shouting against selling guns to jews. 

Geez. 

is this trolling?  is this what happens when people troll?  I'm not internet expert, can someone tell me if I'm being trolled?
I am just asking..says suburb of Detroit. You remind me of a couple of guys I used to play ball with who were from Taylor.

I am just asking..says suburb of Detroit. You remind me of a couple of guys I used to play ball with who were from Taylor.
the exact opposite of Taylor.  

so you have no opinion on arming citizens as a way of combating mass shootings, I take it?  this is all one long troll to deflect from the fact that a man was shot playing the 'good guy with a gun' that our politicians and others have said is a solution to this issue?

did the security guard not have on security guard uniform?

... because they kind of look like cops when they do.

Otherwise, pretty hard to distinguish from a "gunman" I would think. 

not trying to make excuses for the officers but sounds less like a security guard and more like a bouncer with a gun. 

Still stinks for the guy and his family. 

Waiting for the NRA to come to this guys defense. Aid his family. Something. He WAS a law abiding good guy with a gun right? 

Intead of holding him up as thier ideal of a hero they have said NOTHING. 

The NRA does not defend the 2nd amendment rights of black people. Ever.  

“Witnesses say Roberson was wearing his uniform, including a hat emblazoned with the word "security," and was holding a firearm he was licensed to carry.”

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/13/667252788/police-fatally-shoot-black-security-guard-who-detained-suspected-shooter?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2042

Users who are viewing this thread