What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best NYC Grand Central Station Area Casual Dining (1 Viewer)

Johnny Rock

Footballguy
Looking for recommendations for a good, memorable casual dining option near Grand Central Station in New Yor City. Teenager friendly. Weekday dinner around 6:00 p.m. or so. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for recommendations for a good, memorable casual dining option near Grand Central Station in New Yor City. Teenager friendly. Weekday dinner around 6:00 p.m. or so. 
9billion similar options, but can't go wrong with shake shack and five guys on 3rd ave, between 40-44th.

9billion similar options, but can't go wrong with shake shack and five guys on 3rd ave, between 40-44th.
You are the Chat MVP, and I've used your Italy musings to help plan a trip next year with my parents (thank you!), but I'm not sure he wants Five Guys, which you can get in my hometown. I think he wants authentic New York stuff. And I could have my stuff wrong about Grand Central and Penn, but there's an Irish place right across from 34th that serves as pub/restaurant and is kid-friendly, though for the life of me I can't remember its name.  

You are the Chat MVP, and I've used your Italy musings to help plan a trip next year with my parents (thank you!), but I'm not sure he wants Five Guys, which you can get in my hometown. I think he wants authentic New York stuff. And I could have my stuff wrong about Grand Central and Penn, but there's an Irish place right across from 34th that serves as pub/restaurant and is kid-friendly, though for the life of me I can't remember its name.  
yeah, his post is vague.  i worked in the area for a zillion years, but everyone has different tastes.  

Thanks for the replies. Well it was tonight and I’m with a school group. The itinerary was vague and I thought we were dispersing on our own outside for dinner. It turns out the plan was to eat IN GCS in the lower level. 

For the record I had an awesome Breakfast Burro and a lot of the teens got pizza at Pravo. No time to hit “real” restaurants.  :kicksrock:

What about the Oyster bar inside grand central...good stuff and very memorable.

There are a couple hotel rooftop restaurants nearby that are decent and have good views.

Users who are viewing this thread