What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** Dallas Cowboys** 2019, you sucked (1 Viewer)

That's big news. He's better than Jason Kelce when he's out there on the field. Zeke should have an easier time running the ball, and Dak should have more time to throw it.

Well, provided that Dak doesn't totally panic and cave under pressure like he normally does. I want to see more anticipation and better timing from Dak. I want to see him lead the receivers and trust them like all good QBs do. 

That's big news. He's better than Jason Kelce when he's out there on the field. Zeke should have an easier time running the ball, and Dak should have more time to throw it.

Well, provided that Dak doesn't totally panic and cave under pressure like he normally does. I want to see more anticipation and better timing from Dak. I want to see him lead the receivers and trust them like all good QBs do. 
I would say he can be as good as Kelce. Both have been first team all pros. We also don't know how he will be coming back from his ailments.

What team do you root for? What do you think the Cowboys final, regular season record will be? You think JG will finally get fired?
I root for the Cowboys lol (eta I'm from Dallas). I haven't looked closely at who we're playing yet (I tend to break from football and go all NBA from super bowl until end of NBA playoffs and draft and then catch up). God I hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:
First half is very doable for 6-2. Second half is much tougher.

Hopefully we gel as the season goes along. We're still really young.

Football Jones said:
First half is very doable for 6-2. Second half is much tougher.

Hopefully we gel as the season goes along. We're still really young.
That 5 game stretch starting with the Pats is rough 

I usually nail a couple of draft picks a year. Gotta be honest, I know almost nothing about this draft class and who we are taking. 

The name I hear the most is Juan Thornhill. I like this but believe he will be gone  

However, I think the boys take a TE  (not who I would pick) my official guess is Jace Sternburner. He might be round 3. 

Who you got?

I usually nail a couple of draft picks a year. Gotta be honest, I know almost nothing about this draft class and who we are taking. 

The name I hear the most is Juan Thornhill. I like this but believe he will be gone  

However, I think the boys take a TE  (not who I would pick) my official guess is Jace Sternburner. He might be round 3. 

Who you got?

Jace is a cool name but I hope we don’t draft yet another TE, especially early. 

I don’t know anything about this draft except the Debo(sp?) kid might be a better replacement for Beasley and Cobb who can also line up outside. The Duke QB is being pimped as the next Manning because he’s buddy buddy with the Mannings and this draft is deep at DT

I want defense, Oline and another non diva WR.

Jace is a cool name but I hope we don’t draft yet another TE, especially early. 

I don’t know anything about this draft except the Debo(sp?) kid might be a better replacement for Beasley and Cobb who can also line up outside. The Duke QB is being pimped as the next Manning because he’s buddy buddy with the Mannings and this draft is deep at DT

I want defense, Oline and another non diva WR.
What would be wrong with a TE? You that high on Jarwin?

I think it's a big-time need.

I like Jace as a fantasy prospect, but think there is zero chance the Cowboys draft him. He doesn't fit what they do, he's not a plus in-line blocker. 

most the chatter I hear about the draft is Dallas taking a S in the 2nd.  Thonrhill/Rapp/Savage

We're not going for a TE with Jason filling in this year. They want one of the top 5 safeties like Taylor Rapp, they will probably give up one of the fourths to jump up a few spots if they have the opportunity to. If they are all gone a DT is most likely with their 2nd pick. They will look to get a RB in the fourth.

Deebo Samuel is intriguing for the second round and would probably be the pick if it weren't for Cobb. 

Look for CB, WR, OT in the last three picks. 

We're not going for a TE with Jason filling in this year. They want one of the top 5 safeties like Taylor Rapp, they will probably give up one of the fourths to jump up a few spots if they have the opportunity to. If they are all gone a DT is most likely with their 2nd pick. They will look to get a RB in the fourth.

Deebo Samuel is intriguing for the second round and would probably be the pick if it weren't for Cobb. 

Look for CB, WR, OT in the last three picks. 
I think it’s Rapp or Deebo. Whichever is available. 

A bit surprised that Savage was first S off the board, but he was a rising player lately.  Hoping Rapp falls into our laps.

Users who are viewing this thread