What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2019 Summer Stalker T-shirt Exchange. Get the package out ASAP or be outed soon** (2 Viewers)

My shipment is of course late in getting off but I am informed that a new batch was canned and being delivered in 3 days. So (as they cannot ship across state lines), I will ship all the next day recieved.  

I did receive my package a couple of days ago and my stalkee went all out! Shoutout to Micheal in Minni! Dammmmmmn dude way to come full throttle! 

Wife drank two of the lift bridge and I'm sporting the gas station work shirt non-stop! lol. Thanx man. Please be on stand by. in-coming as soon as I receive.  The brewery is so popular that I had issues early on but now are shipping at will. I hope you will enjoy my shipment as much as I do yours. Just give shout if you need anything from San Diego Ca. Will reply and send. Except Taco and burritos...they do not ship well.

Package is on its way somewhere near the Great Smokey Mountains

Should be arriving by Thursday
Tracking Number: 9505514368719231209576

Expected Delivery on

THURSDAY22 AUGUST2019by
8:00pm 

Status

Out for Delivery

August 22, 2019 at 6:59 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery: Arrival by 8:00pm

Package is on its way somewhere near the Great Smokey Mountains

Should be arriving by Thursday
Tracking Number: 9505514368719231209576

Expected Delivery on

THURSDAY22 AUGUST2019by
8:00pm 

Status

Out for Delivery

August 22, 2019 at 6:59 am

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery: Arrival by 8:00pm
Status

Delivered

@Joe Bryant   Enjoy the shirts, GB. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am showing 11 people have not received their packages. If package has not been sent out by Monday, will send PM's reminding stalkers to get it out ASAP or let me know why the delay

After that September 1st. will start naming names

Alright, I think that I have procrastinated enough. 

I haven't bought a damn thing but have a general sense of what will be going into my shipment. I'm moving house this weekend so of course there will be plenty of time to get out and get what I need.  :mellow:

All we can do is hope....

Package finally sent today to the State for Lovers.

ETA - packing is solid, just a messy conglomeration of packing material as I used whatever was on hand in my office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Package finally sent today to the State for Lovers.

ETA - packing is solid, just a messy conglomeration of packing material as I used whatever was on hand in my office.
I believe I have a package being delivered today.

I will get mine out this week.

which beer didn't make it?  
One of the Duckzilla’s exploded and everything was soaked - the delivery guys had put it in a big plastic bag :lmao:  

I’ve been saving the beer as I’m on Keto for a few more weeks and want to save them.  Worn the shorts - both are great, thanks GB!

🎶It's the most wonderful time of the year!!🎶

Package delivered. Nice conglomeration!! Thanks @rail

I'll post pictures soon.
👍

I struggled with this package a little bit. Knew you weren't a drinker, so couldn't go heavy with the beer paraphernalia. Also could only fit three bottles of soda in that box. Sorry about the odd #.

🎶It's the most wonderful time of the year!!🎶

Package delivered. Nice conglomeration!! Thanks @rail

I'll post pictures soon.
👍

I struggled with this package a little bit. Knew you weren't a drinker, so couldn't go heavy with the beer paraphernalia. Also could only fit three bottles of soda in that box. Sorry about the odd #.
I was wondering why that was. I figured that either one might have broken during package assembly or needed to be sampled!

This one time during the year when I wish my medicine would allow me to drink!! :cry:

Thanks again!

playin4beer said:
Glad to see it all made it in one piece.. I wasn't TOO worried.. I bulletproofed that box!
LOL seriously.  Those auto-trader magazines for padding probably added $20 to the shipping.

did the note make it?
Funny story - didn’t see any note so assumed with the beer explosion and your comment about adding it late maybe it dropped out.  2 days go by and there’s a piece of paper laying on my side of the bed when I get home.  It was your note - I guess it had been moved and I never saw it (wife was home when the delivery guy dropped off the package) - thanks again!

Haven't shipped my package yet, should get everything by the weekend. I'd guess previous recipients would say my track record from other years is pretty stellar, so hopefully my recipient this year will forgive my tardiness when he opens my box o' goodies. 

Users who are viewing this thread