What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank your top 5 Current FFA Threads (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
For Me

1. USMNT Thread

2.  Physics and Astronomy Thread

3.  Game of Thrones Thread

4.  Wagering Thread

5.  Tiger Woods Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
There is only one thread worthy & it takes all 5 spots....EG's storytelling thread. If you haven't read it,  take off a few days and enjoy. Just searched and cant find it so it probably got deleted by the Mods for....well being funny.

There is only one thread worthy & it takes all 5 spots....EG's storytelling thread. If you haven't read it,  take off a few days and enjoy. Just searched and cant find it so it probably got deleted by the Mods for....well being funny.

AZ Ron ftw!  IT'S STILL REAL TO ME ######!

I was  :fishing: until tlefs extra yoga mat post.
These are both good, although pretty sure the Game of Thrones writers took over the final season of the AZ Ron saga

@Ray Karpis thread about his Wife turning 40 and taking a girls trip to Mexico is petty good too

Yoga pants

Russian bride draft

March madness chick brackets

Other threads that got shot down

Tiger Woods / older religion debate threads

World’s Greatest draft

Deadly Animal Draft

Someone crapped the ceiling

camping trip

Colonblow diaries

I still have the anonymous confession I submitted to that one that Scoresman (?) wouldn't post because even edited, it was too risque.  I'd post it here if I felt like another suspension.
I forgot about some of these other masterpieces. Those were the days.

I still have the anonymous confession I submitted to that one that Scoresman (?) wouldn't post because even edited, it was too risque.  I'd post it here if I felt like another suspension.
That’s when I knew the thread had run its course. All I was getting was stuff from you and I think it was OPM going back and forth. Stuff I wouldn’t post on my own forums let alone here. That should tell you something. 

Flaming Cat

You and your family is a ####

BB Gun Sharpshooter

Pheromones (lol)

Is Jerry Rice a HOFer

Users who are viewing this thread