What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (9 Viewers)

Just watched Fields knee in slo-mo it went sideways.  Not good.  Hopefully he is OK 

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, how many times are the Buckeyes going to have their star QB injured in potential championship years while playing Michigan?

No worries OSU fans, Michigan cant even stop the backups with this great Harbaugh coached team. 

Harbaugh always has his team so prepared in big games.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm watching a Marvel movie marathon with the better half. 

It's not a rivalry. It's chiseled in stone as an automatic loss for Michigan until further notice.

If Harbaugh is still the coach after today, I hope recruits back out. I am willing to take as many steps back to eventually take a step forward. 

I despise Harbaugh as any fan should. We should despise such a loser of a coach. 

Interesting to see who comes out at QB.  It will say a lot about how bad he's hurting. 

I thought the OL played great early on. It's an unstoppable unit once they can pin their ears back though.
OSU didn’t bring more than 4 very often in the 1H that I recall. When they did, Shea looked rushed and even fumbled a snap (maybe a bad snap I don’t remember). The OL should have played well. 

UGA WR George Pickens kicked out of game for throwing punch.  Possibly miss First Half of SECCG? 

Already without WR Lawrence Cager.

Do they really play a rooster crowing at South Carolina games? 

That may be worse than Mississippi State and their cowbells. 

Users who are viewing this thread