What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (1 Viewer)

No to both.

Harbaugh's winning 9-10 games a year, which is much better than either of the previous 2 coaches did. Michigan football is in a stronger place than it was before he took over.

I don't think there's a coach out there who just waltzes in to UM and starts beating Ohio State and winning Big Ten titles regularly. That may be what the fan base wants but it's not very realistic.
This is pretty much where I have been most of this year. If Harbaugh could ever find and develop a QB there is a next level as is, but he's clearly not done that nor given much reason to believe he will. The alternative though...

I thought Michigan showed well.
I did too. Michigan has no chance to win that game if a motivated Bama showed up. Harbaugh just has to get better players. 

It was funny sitting in the Michigan section. They all thought they were going to win and were cursing whenever Jeudy made a play. I just wanted to scream you have nobody to stop him. Most nfl defenses won’t next year either. Oh well. 

I did too. Michigan has no chance to win that game if a motivated Bama showed up. Harbaugh just has to get better players. 

It was funny sitting in the Michigan section. They all thought they were going to win and were cursing whenever Jeudy made a play. I just wanted to scream you have nobody to stop him. Most nfl defenses won’t next year either. Oh well. 
:goodposting:

I wonder what the total hit was that the books took on Bama?

Everybody and their mom on Bama.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RadiNabulsi: Players out (or very limited) for #UGA tonight:

- Top 2 running backs
- 3 o-line starters
- One All-American safety
- One All-Conference defensive lineman
- 2 of its top 4 receivers
- Its starting punt returner
- Its top kick returner

But other than that everything's fine.

@RadiNabulsi: Players out (or very limited) for #UGA tonight:

- Top 2 running backs
- 3 o-line starters
- One All-American safety
- One All-Conference defensive lineman
- 2 of its top 4 receivers
- Its starting punt returner
- Its top kick returner

But other than that everything's fine.
Sitting out because of the NFL draft?  Or other reasons?  

All those around me were scared ####less of #4. As was I. It's really frustrating to see the qb struggle like that and not substitute for him even one series. Also frustrating to see the lack of adjustments in the second half. The plays to the TEs that worked so well against OSU seemed to be there but were never called

By the way..... what was the telecast explanation for the roughing the passer against Mich early in the game?  None of us understood. 

You can't take that sack. Throw it away and go for it on 4th and 2.

@RossTuckerNFL: For a smart guy Herbert makes a lot of questionable decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread