What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (5 Viewers)

I thought nfl refs were horrible,  college refs say hold my beer. You really dont need any experience to be a football ref, college & nfl both suck beyond belief.  And why are they all 500 years old? You could pull couple people off the street who follow football & get the same quality. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida State has been outscored by 80 points in its last 2 games vs Clemson.

That is the Seminoles' worst point differential over a 2-game span vs a single opponent in school history.

Previous worst was -78 vs Florida in 1972 and 1973

Trask and the Gators looking good. They answer with a long drive. Trask looks better than the starter did vs UM in game one. He seems to throw to the right guy.

Greenard out is a big hole for the Gators D
Definitely 

@onlygators: Does not look like Jon Greenard will play the rest of the game. Towel on his head, no helmet. High-ankle per ESPN. #Gators down their top defensive player the rest of the way on the road at LSU.

@YahooSportsCFB: Joe Burrow is now all alone in 3rd place among LSU QBS for most TD passes in a single season … through six games

He’s 5 TD passes away from breaking the single-season record.

Gators honestly look better than I expected. Even after last week I still didn’t quite buy in, but they look like a legit SEC East winner. 

Refereeing in the SC/Notre Dame game is awful. SC with 0 penalties all half is laughable with what they’re getting away with. 

Conference refereeing needs to go away right now. 

Then you must love the Hurricanes. They stomped on ND in 2017 and in the 1980s under Jimmy Johnson, who put the punt block on in the 4th quarter to score the final points in a 58-7 route.
Not sure why I automatically must like Miami.  Truth be told, I hate Miami too.  Especially under Jimmy Johnson.

I think the thing that impresses me the most about Mullen and Trask is that they're facing two very good yet very different defenses in consecutive weeks and they have implemented two radically different offensive  game plans successfully. 

Last week Auburn had intense Front 7 pressure and it was quick passes with WR screens, slants and quick running plays off guard.

This week it's longer sideline and posts and pull the offside guard traps.

Users who are viewing this thread