What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (7 Viewers)

Grove City wins back to back James Lynah ECAC bowls in a row, beating RPI 41-38.  RPI kicker missed a 30 yard FG attempt as time expired. 

Yea he’ll improve them but AM gutted the Arkansas inroads to Texas. Just too many mouths to feed now. They can’t recruit at the level needed to win or even really be serious in that division and while he’s a good coach, he’s not going to be able to overcome the talent disadvantage. 

There has to be a better place for him to go. 
I'm with GM on this one. There's no reason Leach can't reestablish a Texas connection in recruiting well enough to be competitive.

Leach at FSU would give the most entertainment for the buck, though.

:lmao:

OSU fans storming the field after beating a team on their home field they were favored to win by 18.5.

That's good schtick.
PSU is ranked 8th, they’re damn good, they’re a rival and they’ve played tOSU well for many years now.  TOSU just won their division and remained undefeated against a hell of a good PSU team.  I guess I don’t get why the fans aren’t allowed to be happy and celebrate the team’s success?

PSU is ranked 8th, they’re damn good, they’re a rival and they’ve played tOSU well for many years now.  TOSU just won their division and remained undefeated against a hell of a good PSU team.  I guess I don’t get why the fans aren’t allowed to be happy and celebrate the team’s success?
If they totally sucked (please let it come true someday), and upset them in the Shoe, then I understand it. 

When you're the favorite, you're expected to win...especially if the line was like OSU - 18, then you kind should low key it.

If they totally sucked (please let it come true someday), and upset them in the Shoe, then I understand it. 

When you're the favorite, you're expected to win...especially if the line was like OSU - 18, then you kind should low key it.
Nah, it’s always best to rub it in against PSU.

5 wins is > 4.  If this trend continues Nebraska will have 12 wins by the time Frost's 7 year contract is up. So suck it to everyone who poo-pooed the contract extension.

Win or lose, UGA is not a good team right now. They would get throttled in the playoffs.  Obviously teams can improve, but they are so bland. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with GM on this one. There's no reason Leach can't reestablish a Texas connection in recruiting well enough to be competitive.

Leach at FSU would give the most entertainment for the buck, though.
I’m not doubting Leach but Cappy rightfully points out that Arkansas may be the hardest place to win in the P5.  Bama, Auburn, LSU, A&M every year. MSU and Ole Miss are on par with them.  You are swimming upstream there.

I’m not doubting Leach but Cappy rightfully points out that Arkansas may be the hardest place to win in the P5.  Bama, Auburn, LSU, A&M every year. MSU and Ole Miss are on par with them.  You are swimming upstream there.
Same teams were on their schedule in 2010-11. I remember #3 Arkansas coming into Tiger Stadium the day after Thanksgiving 2011. Arkansas fell short that year against LSU and Alabama, but those 2010-11 Razorbacks were solid squads.

Same teams were on their schedule in 2010-11. I remember #3 Arkansas coming into Tiger Stadium the day after Thanksgiving 2011. Arkansas fell short that year against LSU and Alabama, but those 2010-11 Razorbacks were solid squads.
Except A&M, who signed the top 2 recruits from Texas last year and 6 of the top 13. Arky needs another Darren McFadden growing in Little Rock.

Except A&M, who signed the top 2 recruits from Texas last year and 6 of the top 13. Arky needs another Darren McFadden growing in Little Rock.
No, Arkansas did play A&M those seasons (2010-11). Out of conference at the time, of course.

Speaking for myself, I had the opportunity to stand at midfield in the home of my favorite team with my daughter. Had literally nothing to do with Penn State. But feel free to mock us (since you certainly can’t beat us).

No, Arkansas did play A&M those seasons (2010-11). Out of conference at the time, of course.
Nice catch...not this version of A&M though. Their recruiting went to another level when they changed conferences. Stadium was smaller. It’s a beast of a program now.

Haha, another Herbert pick. He is 10 for 21 for 120 yards & 2 picks against Arizona freakin state. Yep that's what a rebuilding nfl team wants.

It’s painful watching inexperienced teams try to put a game away. Oregon scores 7 points in 50 minutes, now they’re about to cut the game to 1 score. 

Speaking for myself, I had the opportunity to stand at midfield in the home of my favorite team with my daughter. Had literally nothing to do with Penn State. But feel free to mock us (since you certainly can’t beat us).
In my experience, anytime the worst seats are being scalped for $300+ a piece, the field is getting stormed following a win. 

And every OSU fan I know didn't think OSU should have been an 18 point favorite in that game. They just didn't want OSU to lose. 

Users who are viewing this thread