What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/arms-sale-taiwan/index.html

Trump admin gives green light for major arms sale to Taiwan

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration has informally greenlit a potential major arms sale to Taiwan involving dozens of new F-16 fighter jets, according to administration officials and others familiar with the matter.

The decision comes amid heightened tensions with China as a trade war wages on and a crackdown on protesters in Hong Kong draws US criticism. The new weaponry -- the largest US sale to Taiwan in several years -- could further erode ties, since Beijing views the self-governing island as part of China.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/politics/arms-sale-taiwan/index.html

Trump admin gives green light for major arms sale to Taiwan

Washington (CNN)The Trump administration has informally greenlit a potential major arms sale to Taiwan involving dozens of new F-16 fighter jets, according to administration officials and others familiar with the matter.

The decision comes amid heightened tensions with China as a trade war wages on and a crackdown on protesters in Hong Kong draws US criticism. The new weaponry -- the largest US sale to Taiwan in several years -- could further erode ties, since Beijing views the self-governing island as part of China.
Doesn't China hold a ton of our debt? Why are we doing this?

Wow that’s a strong turnout and the comments all very positive. Funny the reality vs what media likes to put out there. 
I really think the media is working to discourage Trump voters from voting. Yesterday the headlines were that Warren was packing in crowds but in reality between her and Bernie they drew 2300 at 6 events.

We got up there and parked about 330 and the lines were already immense.

Turns out that guy was a Trump supporter and not one of the protesters. :lmao:   :lmao:  
The Daily Mail identified the man who Trump mistakenly identified as a protester as Frank Dawson, and reported that he had no ill will toward Trump. “Everything’s good!” Dawson told Fox News. “I love the guy! He’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.” Trump has reportedly called and spoken with Dawson.

His dear leader childishly insults him and he's still like this :lmao:  

The Daily Mail identified the man who Trump mistakenly identified as a protester as Frank Dawson, and reported that he had no ill will toward Trump. “Everything’s good!” Dawson told Fox News. “I love the guy! He’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.” Trump has reportedly called and spoken with Dawson.

His dear leader childishly insults him and he's still like this :lmao:  
:shrug:

only the pope is infallible 

How so?  In what specific way is the media suppressing votes in their coverage of his campaign events?
Fake polls, failing to accurately depict the energy behind the Trump campaign as compared to low energy Democrat rallies, etc.  

It’s all an attempt to marginalize Trump support and supporters.  

Why do you use words like “cult” to label supporters of our President?

Wow that’s a strong turnout and the comments all very positive. Funny the reality vs what media likes to put out there. 
The media are such clowns. One of the usual suspects here was belly aching about Trump going after the “free media.”

We haven’t had one of those in about 20 years (or longer) in this country. The media is almost entirely made up of people who vote Democrat and they used to hide it, but they don’t even bother anymore. 

The media are such clowns. One of the usual suspects here was belly aching about Trump going after the “free media.”

We haven’t had one of those in about 20 years (or longer) in this country. The media is almost entirely made up of people who vote Democrat and they used to hide it, but they don’t even bother anymore. 
One thing I agree upon with the more odious elements of conservatism is this: The media might as well be Democratic operatives with bylines, as Instapundit would say. 

Fake polls, failing to accurately depict the energy behind the Trump campaign as compared to low energy Democrat rallies, etc.  

It’s all an attempt to marginalize Trump support and supporters.  

Why do you use words like “cult” to label supporters of our President?
Which polls were fake?  Again...be specific.

Failing to do what now?  Again...can you cite a specific example?

I did not use the word cult to label supporters...I said he acts like a cult leader.  HTH

I really think the media is working to discourage Trump voters from voting. Yesterday the headlines were that Warren was packing in crowds but in reality between her and Bernie they drew 2300 at 6 events.

We got up there and parked about 330 and the lines were already immense.
The media is also working hard to recruit illegals to bus in to vote in 2020 all while trying to keep the Q movement under wraps.   They’ve got a lot on their plate, give’m a break. 

Are these pep rallies a Trump thing or did other presidents do them?
He'll probably keep doing them after he leaves office. 

He didn't quite fill up a venue holding 11,700 last night. In a state where he's underwater to Sleepy Joe by 13 points and Pinko Bernie by 10 but by god he's gonna win again because of the way he can fire 'em up at the rallies.

knowledge dropper said:
🤣

Nice try.  If I’m behind the stage in nosebleed seats, I’m headed to SRO areas. Ever been to a concert?
“100’s of Empty seats”  :lmao:

That person isn’t even a reporter and only has 54 followers. Biden could pack more people into his rally maybe almost than followers of that twitter account. 

dkp993 said:
The media is also working hard to recruit illegals to bus in to vote in 2020 all while trying to keep the Q movement under wraps.   They’ve got a lot on their plate, give’m a break. 
Right.  Without all that busing of illegals, New Hampshire would be a deep red state.

Fat shame?

Well he obviously is not as frail as some of the posters in here.  
I’m not offended as he wasn’t talking to me, but what do you call calling out someone in front of tens of thousands of people for having a “serious weight problem.... go home and exercise ”?

It’s also good to know since many here we’re not happy with the president being called out for his “serious weight problem”  

Users who are viewing this thread