What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (16 Viewers)

Intelligence information.  Apparently he is using it.  He’s pointing out a coup.  

yes.  
Seems more like he is intimidating witnesses and hurting his case.  
There is no coup...thats a pretty inflammatory accusation without facts to support it.
He is himself? Or the foundation?

Seems more like he is intimidating witnesses and hurting his case.  
There is no coup...thats a pretty inflammatory accusation without facts to support it.
He is himself? Or the foundation?
“Coup” is what our President is calling it. 

Don’t know which, but I take our President at his word.  I assume himself.  

“Coup” is what our President is calling it. 

Don’t know which, but I take our President at his word.  I assume himself.  
Just because Trump says something...does't make it so.  In fact, it often is the exact opposite (like in this case...there is nothing about these hearings that resemble a coup).

Also...taking the President at his word appears to be a mistake...especially when concerning money or payments.

:coffee:

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ ( listen); French: [ku deta]), also known by its German name putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deɪˈtɑː/ ( listen); French: [ku deta]), also known by its German name putsch (/pʊtʃ/), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.
So the impeachment of Clinton was a coup?

Impeachment is in the Constitution. That's pretty democratic, no?

So the impeachment of Clinton was a coup?
I find it interesting he doesn't highlight "unconstitutional seizure of power".  This is a process that is spelled out in the constitution and is being carried out by democratically-elected representatives.  

I’m waiting to get a plea from Princess Ivanka 

These Impeachment Hearings are a total Snoozefest.

This charade is a PERFECT example of the “political elite” that real Americans hate. The Democrats have turned into disgusting Swamp People and have become totally unrecognizable to the masses.

For as much time as they spent trying to orchestrate this HOAX, they sure have done a terrible job. There’s not a person in America that believes this nonsense, and it’s time that Adam Schiff faces the facts.

MY FATHER DID NOTHING WRONG. READ THE TRANSCRIPT! 

That’s why I’m reaching out to you today, The Left won’t listen to the TRUTH, so it’s up to Patriots like YOU to help DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP from this WITCH HUNT.

We’ve already hit our $3 MILLION goal,so President Trump wants to make a HUGE statement by raising the goal to $5,000,000 before MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. Let’s show these Liberals that America isn’t falling for their act and that America will NEVER stop defending OUR President. 

This goal is ABSOLUTELY PARAMOUNT in CRUSHING the Left, so President Trump activated another TRIPLE-MATCH on ALL DONATIONS 

The Do Nothing Democrats are like the desperate ex-girlfriend or boyfriend that you want absolutely nothing to do with. All they do is WHINE and make up LIES.

If anything, this Witch Hunt further proves how desperately this Nation needs my father. That’s why it’s going to take all hands on deck to DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP so he can WIN BIG AGAIN in 2020.

We’re giving my father a list of Patriots who went above and beyond to stand with him during this critical time. I know he’s expecting to see your name at the very top.

Please contribute $5 TODAY to help us CRUSH our $5 MILLION goal and your gift will be TRIPLE-MATCHED!

Thank you, 

Eric Trump

No election taking place.  A concerted 3 year effort to throw out the 2016 election results.   Just a cabal of partisans.  
That's simply untrue. Republicans have pushed this agenda for those same 3 years while Trump has torpedoed foreign relations with pretty much ever former ally, cozying up to dictators like Putin and Un, set back racial relations in this nation by decades, publicly antagonizes anyone who dares hold a different opinion, even if they're in the same party; has a white nationalist helping dictate policy, which, combined with the knowledge of his own bigoted views towards Latin Americans, shows a man wholly unfit for the office. But that's not what's got him in trouble. His attempt at bribing the Ukraine for manufactured dirt on Biden is why he'll be impeached, and it's the cowardice of his own party that will keep him in office until 2021.

They are neither overthrowing the government nor by non-democratic means.

No election taking place.  A concerted 3 year effort to throw out the 2016 election results.   Just a cabal of partisans.  
That is not what this impeachment is...it does not throw out the election results.  And it wasn’t  a 3 year effort and the witnesses coming forward are hardly partisan.  

I’m waiting to get a plea from Princess Ivanka 

These Impeachment Hearings are a total Snoozefest.

This charade is a PERFECT example of the “political elite” that real Americans hate. The Democrats have turned into disgusting Swamp People and have become totally unrecognizable to the masses.

For as much time as they spent trying to orchestrate this HOAX, they sure have done a terrible job. There’s not a person in America that believes this nonsense, and it’s time that Adam Schiff faces the facts.

MY FATHER DID NOTHING WRONG. READ THE TRANSCRIPT! 

That’s why I’m reaching out to you today, The Left won’t listen to the TRUTH, so it’s up to Patriots like YOU to help DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP from this WITCH HUNT.

We’ve already hit our $3 MILLION goal,so President Trump wants to make a HUGE statement by raising the goal to $5,000,000 before MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. Let’s show these Liberals that America isn’t falling for their act and that America will NEVER stop defending OUR President. 

This goal is ABSOLUTELY PARAMOUNT in CRUSHING the Left, so President Trump activated another TRIPLE-MATCH on ALL DONATIONS 

The Do Nothing Democrats are like the desperate ex-girlfriend or boyfriend that you want absolutely nothing to do with. All they do is WHINE and make up LIES.

If anything, this Witch Hunt further proves how desperately this Nation needs my father. That’s why it’s going to take all hands on deck to DEFEND PRESIDENT TRUMP so he can WIN BIG AGAIN in 2020.

We’re giving my father a list of Patriots who went above and beyond to stand with him during this critical time. I know he’s expecting to see your name at the very top.

Please contribute $5 TODAY to help us CRUSH our $5 MILLION goal and your gift will be TRIPLE-MATCHED!

Thank you, 

Eric Trump
Does triple matched mean that for every dollar donated Trump donates $3 to his own campaign?  If so, is there any proof he has done this?

They are neither overthrowing the government nor by non-democratic means.
They are trying to overthrow the lawfully elected Executive Branch of our government. [FACT]

There is no Democratic process.  No election.  Strictly partisan lines drawn in the lower house of Congress  The PEOPLE have no input.  [FACT]

They are trying to overthrow the lawfully elected Executive Branch of our government. [FACT]

There is no Democratic process.  No election.  Strictly partisan lines drawn in the lower house of Congress  The PEOPLE have no input.  [FACT]
They are holding the executive branch accountable for abuses of power committed by said branch

The Democratic process put these people in a place where they can hold Trump accountable, and it is his own party who refuses to do their constitutional duty.

Those are facts.

He's not getting impeached for Russia. He's getting impeached for the Ukraine. That started 3 months ago when he tried to bribe them for dirt on Biden.
Right, baffling they couldn't get around to all that obstruction of justice  collusion and are hanging their hat on this silly phone call.  Running out of time now after 3 years.  Taylor guy's testimony was the spitting image of stumbling bumbling Mueller tho.  Where do they find these people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, baffling they couldn't get around to all that obstruction of justice  collusion and are hanging their hat on this silly phone call.  Running out of time now after 3 years.  Taylor guy's testimony was the spitting image of stumbling bumbling Mueller tho.  Where do they find these people?
Didn't watch it, but word is Taylor put Jordan in his place after he was unable to ask a relevant question. For reasons known only to themselves, the Republicans have elected to not refute the facts of this case. All they have to do is prove Trump didn't try to bribe the Ukraine with aid. Instead they go the personal attack route. A curious choice.

No...they are currently impeaching one member of the executive branch as laid out in the constitution.  Your statement was not fact.
Impeachment is a democratic process laid out in the constitution.  You see, we democratically elect these representatives to perform these duties.  Therefore your  second statement is also not a fact.  Also...lower house of Congress?

This impeachment is also not just based on one phone call. Taylors testimony was clear and more signs of another admirable public servant that the tight will wrongly bash.

Didn't watch it, but word is Taylor put Jordan in his place after he was unable to ask a relevant question. For reasons known only to themselves, the Republicans have elected to not refute the facts of this case. All they have to do is prove Trump didn't try to bribe the Ukraine with aid. Instead they go the personal attack route. A curious choice.
Yes, this looks like Taylor putting Jordan in his place.

Jordan - You didn't listen in on President Trump and Zelensky's call?

Taylor - I did not

Jordan - You've never talked with Chief of Staff Mulvaney?

Taylor - I never did

Jordan - You've never met the President?

Taylor - That's correct

Jordan - And you're their star witness?

:lmao:

I've read the memo, even in its edited version of the actual call, it's pretty damaging stuff. I can't help but wonder what they cut out.
And reminder number...Ive lost count...this inquiry and impeachment case covers more than just one phone call.

Taylor - I did not

Taylor - I never did

Taylor - That's correct

Jordan is doing great work.  

:thumbup:

We can’t use the word sham enough.  

Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11)

11/15/19, 4:29 PM

What is Adam Schiff afraid of?

Why does he feel the need to interrupt GOP members trying to get to the bottom of this impeachment sham?

Democrats know their hearsay hearings are falling apart

So they silence the opposition

How is this due process?

Here was another great moment from Stewart today.

Stewart - Do you have any information regarding the President of the United States accepting any bribes?

Yovanovitch - No

Stewart - Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the President of the United States has been involved with at all?

Yovanovitch - No

Why was she even a witness?  What a waste of time.

:thumbup:

We can’t use the word sham enough.  

Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11)

11/15/19, 4:29 PM

What is Adam Schiff afraid of?

Why does he feel the need to interrupt GOP members trying to get to the bottom of this impeachment sham?

Democrats know their hearsay hearings are falling apart

So they silence the opposition

How is this due process?
Because there is a structure that the GOP members are trying to screw up...he is doing his job as chairman.  They (GOP) aren't trying to get to the bottom of anything...nothing about this impeachment is a sham.

This is a House investigation...due process comes at the trial.  Also...opposition isn't what is being silenced.  Attempts to distract and obstruct the process are what is being controlled and Schiff has been doing a great job of it. 

Taylor - I did not

Taylor - I never did

Taylor - That's correct

Another epic waste of time from the Left.......amazed anyone believes their desperate attempts to take Trump down at any cost.

Didn’t watch but have some opinions on stuff your heard?   :lmao:   Sounds just like the testimony so far. 

Another epic waste of time from the Left.......amazed anyone believes their desperate attempts to take Trump down at any cost.
Believes what?  The witnesses quite clearly are laying out what the complaint has been.  Jordan has come off terribly in these hearings...which isn’t surprising.  

Good grief. It’s not their job to disprove the claim.  Disprove I have a dragon in my garage.  See how that works?  
But apparently it's their job to question the character of every single witness, ask questions that have no bearing on the case, try to ascertain the identity of a whistleblower who is protected by federal law, then get upset when their shenanigans get called out by the guy in charge of the inquiry. I can't believe I was once one of you.

Users who are viewing this thread