What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

I do. . How about you?  
I’m not going to pretend I know about the situations of every city’s homelessness situation. I’d guess there are homeless people in big cities because there are services to take care of them. San Diego has a Republican mayor. They have a huge homeless problem.

I’m certainly not going to use it as some scorecard. Pretty gross.

I’m not going to pretend I know about the situations of every city’s homelessness situation. I’d guess there are homeless people in big cities because there are services to take care of them. San Diego has a Republican mayor. They have a huge homeless problem.

I’m certainly not going to use it as some scorecard. Pretty gross.
I think the weather plays a big role with the homeless. If you’re not worried about the cost of housing why live outside in a Nebraska winter if you can manage to travel to San Diego?

And this is Trumps fault because why?  Exactly, it isnt.  I tell you what however, if all the homeless start dropping like flies in all these big cities controlled by democrats, we will know exactly where the blame will lie for that.  With the democrats who run and allow those awful conditions to exist in the first place.
Reminds me of the LA mayor last summer asking where the Democrat candidates were on the homeless issue. They couldn’t be bothered though because they caused the issue.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-2020-homelessness-presidential-campaign-20190610-story.html

They can't get ahead, for whatever reason, and while that's not necessarily his fault, let's not pretend everything is fine and dandy.
Are you one of those guys, or know one?  Post your info here and I will show you how anyone can build wealth, and I'll do it for free. 

Are you one of those guys, or know one?  Post your info here and I will show you how anyone can build wealth, and I'll do it for free. 
I know how to build wealth, the issue for so many is getting into a position to start. Being poor is expensive, and no wealth building tips in the world are going to help a family struggling to put food on the table because minimum wage is still at draconian levels, or keeping the lights on because two jobs still aren't enough to make ends meet. Politicians don't care, because we're the unwashed masses to them, and they much prefer not thinking of the working class, except for when voting season comes around.

I know how to build wealth, the issue for so many is getting into a position to start. Being poor is expensive, and no wealth building tips in the world are going to help a family struggling to put food on the table because minimum wage is still at draconian levels, or keeping the lights on because two jobs still aren't enough to make ends meet. Politicians don't care, because we're the unwashed masses to them, and they much prefer not thinking of the working class, except for when voting season comes around.
No it isnt. Thinking that is the first mistake people make in Building Weath 101.  Your whole paragraph is a woah is me, I cant save money because I'm poor fallacy. It is completely the wrong way to think if you want to be successful at anything.  

No it isnt. Thinking that is the first mistake people make in Building Weath 101.  Your whole paragraph is a woah is me, I cant save money because I'm poor fallacy. It is completely the wrong way to think if you want to be successful at anything.  
You can think it's a fallacy all you want, but the fact remains that the poor have a larger hole to dig out of than you think they do. We can't save enough money because there isn't a way to save any of it living check to check(my family has a bit of a cushion, but it's not a lot). That's simply not how reality works in this universe. The poor generally have fewer options for food of any significant nutritional value, housing options are a joke, vehicles are often held together with duct tape and prayers, if they actually have a vehicle at all, wages, like I said, are draconian, and politicians generally don't care.

You can think it's a fallacy all you want, but the fact remains that the poor have a larger hole to dig out of than you think they do. We can't save enough money because there isn't a way to save any of it living check to check(my family has a bit of a cushion, but it's not a lot). That's simply not how reality works in this universe. The poor generally have fewer options for food of any significant nutritional value, housing options are a joke, vehicles are often held together with duct tape and prayers, if they actually have a vehicle at all, wages, like I said, are draconian, and politicians generally don't care.
People have to be responsible for themselves.  I grew up in a family that was dirt poor.  My only option was to join the military to improve my life and get a college degree, I spent a number of years living paycheck to paycheck with three small children, but I never gave up in improving my life, and finally found success in life after several failures.  Too many people in life have an attitude of entitlement and don’t want to work for anything, just look at me I can’t get a break.  I was in a deep hole at one point in my life and I dug out of it, most people also can if  they just try.

Last edited by a moderator:
People have to be responsible for themselves.  I grew up in a family that was dirt poor.  My only option was to join the military to improve my life and get a college degree, I spent a number of years living paycheck to paycheck with three small children, but I never gave up in improving my life, and finally found success in life after several failures.  Too many people in life have an attitude of entitlement and don’t want to work for anything, just look at me I can’t get a break.  I was in a deep hole at one point in my life and I dug out of it, most people also can if  they just try.
Joining the military to get out of debt is a bad reason to do so. As for the "entitlement" idea, I see FAR more wealthy people expect to just be handed things because of their money/status, and it's not close at all. I'd rather have the work ethic of any 5 blue collar workers than any 10,000 wealthy people. We know how to get stuff done without asking for freebies. 

You can just look at how the late penalty is greater than the initial ticket in all kinds of tickets.  While at the same time tied to your car registration.  Preys upon poor people.  Shameful.

You can just look at how the late penalty is greater than the initial ticket in all kinds of tickets.  While at the same time tied to your car registration.  Preys upon poor people.  Shameful.
More people should have thought of that when they were born.

The MSM loves making a false equivalency between us, so lets settle it:

I challenge Hunter Biden to man up & debate me@JimVandeHei moderates. Hunter releases his tax returns & I release mine. Let's have an open convo about who really profited from their father's public office! pic.twitter.com/6N6MObhGhb

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 8, 2020
No chance Hunter accepts.  

I made a prediction last week and firmly believe the dnc will do something to protect Biden from debating. They will let Bernie go to torpedo him but not Biden
Nonsense. Biden will debate Trump if he gets the nomination and the DNC will do nothing to stop it. Bank on it. 

Whoa is me!  Where are my government handouts!

Within a very short time- a few months at most- it’s going to be clear to even the blindest Trump supporter that Biden is going to absolutely thump him in November. Hopefully this thread won’t become a ghost town when that realization occurs, but it wouldn’t surprise me. 

Day in and day out one thing remains constant here in the psf , Orange Man Bad
A lot of what’s happening at the moment is not his fault. Some of it is. And he’s not helping himself for sure 

But none of this matters. Even if Trump had done everything perfectly, and continued to do so, he’s still extremely likely to get wiped out in November. That’s the reality as of this morning and I don’t believe it’s going to change. 

timschochet said:
A lot of what’s happening at the moment is not his fault. Some of it is. And he’s not helping himself for sure 

But none of this matters. Even if Trump had done everything perfectly, and continued to do so, he’s still extremely likely to get wiped out in November. That’s the reality as of this morning and I don’t believe it’s going to change. 
Betting market Trump shares have been going in the same direction as the stock market.

timschochet said:

Oh I don't believe that at all. 

I think if he loses big in November, this is why. 

He may have lost in a close race.  But this has the potential to bury him.

Users who are viewing this thread