What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

No problem...Cliff Klavan
Do you know there’s a book about TV that just came out that names Cheers as one of the 5 best TV Shows ever, along with The Simpsons, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and the Wire? 

Putting aside my dislike of The Wire (never could get into it) I was surprised by this. I mean I liked Cheers well enough, it was funny (especially the Shelly Long years) but I would never have put it on the level of those other shows.

I wonder how many of those "peaceful protesters" are enjoying their new 70" tv sets? Hell...I haven't seen looting like this since Hillary left the White House!
I saw it in my home town well after that, and I can tell you that private homes were robbed to boot, and no troops were sent.

Do you know there’s a book about TV that just came out that names Cheers as one of the 5 best TV Shows ever, along with The Simpsons, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad and the Wire? 

Putting aside my dislike of The Wire (never could get into it) I was surprised by this. I mean I liked Cheers well enough, it was funny (especially the Shelly Long years) but I would never have put it on the level of those other shows.
Tim...I mean...Cliff Clavin was the best part!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump tells Brian Kilmeade he went to the bunker on Friday for “an inspection”

lol
You were there.

Tell us all what happened!!!

...I'm just waiting for Sho' Muff and others to tell you that this topic has already been trolled...and I'm pretty sure that it happened right here... in the one and only Pro-Trump thread !

ETA:...Ooops...my bad. Tim was the first to troll this topic in this thread.

Antifa is out of control. 

Des Moines police spokesman Sgt. Paul Parizek and two Des Moines civil rights activists who have tried to lead peaceful protests in recent days — state Rep. Ako-Abdul Samad and Calvetta Williams — described scenarios in which groups of people strategically park vehicles loaded with riot supplies, including backpacks full of rocks or bottles and masks, near the sites of demonstrations.

Now that the Left doesn’t care about coronavirus I would say you are right. Where will the convention be now do you think?
Oh...they care....or, at least they will...again.
The rage has just been moved to the back burner to simmer.

Just wait and see what happens if there's a spike in the cases in large cities that just happen to have had large numbers of protesters....
THAT will be President Trump's fault .....bank on it!

Yeah...we don't wanna spread the Coronavirus...do we?

And yeah....exactly who the hell are you to say?

What if someone throws....TEAR GAS???
Chemical weapons were used on the crowd to disperse the protestors, no?

OK, not tear gas but super charged pepper spray or whatever, but it still had the same practical effect, which is that the people were gassed.

Donald should hold a rally in the next week or two. It’s time
:goodposting:

The Karen’s of the world who told us we needed to stay home just last week or we are selfish people who wanna kill granny won’t be happy though.

Oh that’s right, they are too busy this week being selfish and attending their Democrat funded protests. Also, has anybody heard Fauci shame the Democrats for encouraging large crowds? I must have missed that.

I agree though, it’s Trump rally time very soon. 

Chemical weapons were used on the crowd to disperse the protestors, no?

OK, not tear gas but super charged pepper spray or whatever, but it still had the same practical effect, which is that the people were gassed.
Oh no...it WAS tear gas...

Who are you going to beleive?

EVERYONE who eventually came clean about their false reporting???....or your own lyin' eyes??
Did Rachel Maddow and Jim Acosta show up at your house last night and set you straight?

Don't make me start linking !!

Damn...MOST people who weren't there would eventually start thinking that maybe...just maybe...they were wrong.

Not you buddy....you sounded like a kid rock solidly sure in his belief in Santa Claus and NOBODY was going to convince him otherwise.
Even Tim asked questions about it.

Hell...even I gave you an out saying that maybe...just maybe....the pepperballs in the smoke may have made the MSNBC reporters THINK that it may have been tear gas....but you wouldn't even bite. You were so damn sure in what MSNBC told you that you actually believed that you saw it.

Oh no...it WAS tear gas...

Who are you going to beleive?

EVERYONE who eventually came clean about their false reporting???....or your own lyin' eyes??
Did Rachel Maddow and Jim Acosta show up at your house last night and set you straight?

Don't make me start linking !!

Damn...MOST people who weren't there would eventually start thinking that maybe...just maybe...they were wrong.

Not you buddy....you sounded like a kid rock solidly sure in his belief of Santa Claus and NOBODY was going to convince him otherwise.
I believe it probably was tear gas, but absent chemical analysis it can not be proven either way.

It was some form of pepper spray or pepper spray plus something else.  But the bottom line is that chemical weapons were used to disperse the crowd of protesters, no?

I believe it probably was tear gas, but absent chemical analysis it can not be proven either way.

It was some form of pepper spray or pepper spray plus something else.  But the bottom line is that chemical weapons were used to disperse the crowd of protesters, no?
No...the bottom line is you INSISTING that it was tear gas because you saw it on MSNBC even though you were shown proof that it couldn't have been.

YOU are the poster boy for how the MSM and social media control minds.
You showed it in SPADES

:goodposting:

The protests have become a Democrat party rally 
I think it's going to backfire in a big way.  

America IS looking at their support of being out in public.  After 2 months of being told they can't work, they can protest.  And I think a lot of Americans are going to start looking at the Coronavirus lockdown in a political manner rather than a health manner.  

No...the bottom line is you INSISTING that it was tear gas because you saw it on MSNBC even though you were shown proof that it couldn't have been.

YOU are the poster boy for how the MSM and social media controls minds.

You showed it in SPADES
:mellow:

Not much I can say in response to that.

America IS looking at their support of being out in public.  After 2 months of being told they can't work, they can protest.  And I think a lot of Americans are going to start looking at the Coronavirus lockdown in a political manner rather than a health manner.  
The MSM is out of control.

You guys notice how fast the Democrats coopted the protests and packed them with paid democrat activists? 
 A thing of beauty, she did. Good for her.  Nice that some of our leaders will be brave enough to walk the streets of the Capitol.....while others are cowering in a bunker. 

It was already starting to backfire before last week with blue state governors and mayors refusing to open up.

Now these same Democrats who shamed anybody who wanted to open up their business or go to the beach are running around with hundreds of people protesting. 

It was already starting to backfire before last week with blue state governors and mayors refusing to open up.

Now these same Democrats who shamed anybody who wanted to open up their business or go to the beach are running around with hundreds of people protesting. 
You have to admit that this is a valid point.  There are indeed people who were hyper-vigilant about promoting social distancing and mask-wearing that are now enthusiastic supporters of peaceful protests with thousands of people who are gathering with zero social distancing and inconsistent mask wearing. People who criticized Trump for not wearing a mask at a factory, but applaud the non-mask wearing police officer who clasped hands with protesters and led them on a parade. Honestly, I’m one of those people. One week ago, I cared a whole lot more about wanting everyone to vigilantly practice social distancing. Why is that?  Is it because the movement symbolized by the protests (not the rioting or looting) is simply that important?  Perhaps that’s what it is. I’ll have to reflect on it.  

Users who are viewing this thread