What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

have a good fourth of july week brohans (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
brohans i am having a really crappy week feel stuck in the mud in a situation that i cant get out of or change right now and basically just craptacular so im turning this thing around and wishing you all a good fourth of july week i hope that you go out grill up some hotdogs which may or may not be a sanwhich and watch some fireworks have a good ice cold beer or dont if that is not your thing and get some work done when its slow or have a great week off and spend some times with whoever you love to spend time with even if that is all by your lonesome in short have a great fourth of july week we live in the greatest country on earth and we got it pretty good no matter what take that to the bank brochachos 

Will do bromigo. Grab a foot long and a brewski and indulge in the most American of holidays.

• Thanks
Reactions: SWC
Yesterday at lunch I decided I was taking today and tomorrow off.  Thursday is the holiday, then the office is closed on Fridays for July and August.  So I have some errands to run this morning, one of which is to go to the bank.  

brohans i am having a really crappy week feel stuck in the mud in a situation that i cant get out of or change right now and basically just craptacular so im turning this thing around and wishing you all a good fourth of july week i hope that you go out grill up some hotdogs which may or may not be a sanwhich and watch some fireworks have a good ice cold beer or dont if that is not your thing and get some work done when its slow or have a great week off and spend some times with whoever you love to spend time with even if that is all by your lonesome in short have a great fourth of july week we live in the greatest country on earth and we got it pretty good no matter what take that to the bank brochachos 
Word. Will be sending good vibes yr way brohan.

• Smile
Sorry about the tough situation, brohan.

This is my favorite holiday; food, fireworks, friends, family and fun (all the good F words).

And yes, we have it better than 99.9% of people in the history of the world.

• Smile
to the old swc-er time is your friend & so are we!

• Smile
I know it's a holiday, but may all the banks be open for you, gb.  

Dont sweat it.   It will get better bromigo

• Smile
Hang in there Mr SWC.  We live in the greatest country in the world and are truly blessed.  Hope that you can find happiness soon and take that o the bank.  

• Thanks
When life gives you lemons, keep em to add a little zest to your beer while you enjoy the sweet tunes of Looking Glass and you can take that to the bank by which I mean the land by a body of water such as the sea because you're a fine brohancho (yes a fine brohancho)

• Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread