What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MLB Spring Training (9 Viewers)

Did any of you guys enter that 250K contest on mlb.com? 

I got a rematch of ‘17 with the Astros over the Dodgers in 6. Mostly favorites advancing. Got TB winning the WC  and Washington  

Verlander WS MVP.  I see him winning 2 games. 

I think I picked 77 total homers and 71 runs. For my other tiebreakers. 

250K would be nice!

Love playoff baseball.

Probably my favorite game of the last 5 years (other than the Royals WS clincher) was that game 4 of the ALDS in 2015. Incredible game.

Brewers somehow pull it off tonight.  Not sure how, but they get it done. #ThisIsMyCrew
Bullpening besting one of the best starters in the game would be such a 2019 thing. Max has been better lately, but wasn't ever really crisp after the midseason injury.

Not sure if it's official, but they proposed this.  And I don't like it.  They are trying to combat the same thing my idea combats:  The 30 minute half inning because of pitcher matchups.  But I'm ok with the matchups.  But only if they bring a pitcher in and he starts pitching to a batter right away.

Honestly, I think if you gave the player's union the option to make a pitcher pitch to a certain number of batters or not have warm up pitches on the mound, they'd opt for the latter.  I mean, can you imagine bringing in a guy and he gives up back to back homers and you realize you can't even take him out yet?  Or he walks the first two batters up by one on 8 pitches and you have to let him walk the bases loaded because he has to face three batters?  I don't like it.
They should all pitch like Brent Suter

Jeff Francoeur.  His commentary is about as good as his OBP was.
I was a little surprised he was chosen after just one year doing color for the Braves. He’s gotten better as the year has gone on, but he’s not postseason good. 

It is funny though when McCann hits a homer and starts running the bases and Francoeur says “it’s time for the greatest two minutes in all of baseball!”

I agree...but if you're going to complain about strikes, get in line. It's bad across the board
I'm indifferent with the outcome and haven't watched the whole game closely but those were brutal. If that's the crap hes called all night then why the hell is he umping plate in a playoff game? Just to speed up the game maybe.

I'm indifferent with the outcome and haven't watched the whole game closely but those were brutal. If that's the crap hes called all night then why the hell is he umping plate in a playoff game? Just to speed up the game maybe.
Sorry I didn't mean tonight or this specific umpire. Though the recent 2nd strike to Cain was pretty far off. I was speaking more to the average game on July 23rd being called pretty badly....and many others throughout the season. 

Users who are viewing this thread