What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best website "Game Tracker"? (1 Viewer)

TheAssassin

Footballguy
Who do you think has the best website "game tracker"?  I just want to see both sets of stats, the down and distance and most recent plays.  Most sites you have click to switch between teams or have elaborate graphics taking up space.

Elaborate graphics are annoying.  I'll I need is the facts.
That's exactly what MFL GameDay is (if you use MFL.com). Best I have seen for tracking individual player stats in real time, league wide.

No ads, no graphics, no highlights, no fluff of any kind... just the facts.

Shame there's not a stand alone equivalent app (or at least not that I am aware of).

CBS still has popup ads and the annoying tendency to drop plays at the start of drives, especially if they are reviewed or penalized.

It's the best of a very bad bunch.

In addition to wanting a stripped down, unflashy site, I wish sites were more comprehensive in the stats they showed.  For instance, snap counts for each player would be awesome.

The Score app is what I’ve used for a few years. Extremely fast to switch between games, teams, stats, etc. No slow down with unneeded clutter.  Just very clean and simple.  

Users who are viewing this thread