What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bills - Week 8 (1 Viewer)

I'd like to see that play again. Returner looked like he touched it but his reaction makes me think he just missed 

I really don't get Nelly at times. He misses such easy catches and then he pulls in one of the harder ones 
He's so frustrating because he has talent, but he just craps the bed so often. Can only assume it's something mental/physiological.

He's so frustrating because he has talent, but he just craps the bed so often. Can only assume it's something mental/physiological.
Who's a good sports shrink we can send him to? Who was that goalie who got better after seeing a shrink in the NHL? Maybe he can help? 

Allen did an awesome job there realizing there was a free blitzer and the MoF was totally empty and ran for the first.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF was Foster doing there? That ball was there to be caught. He just didn’t track it well at all. Announcers just plain wrong on that one. Yeah, it didn’t end up out in front of Foster at full speed, but Foster needed to adjust his stride and get that ball.

I think last week's game just drained me of any energy positive or negative. I'm watching and barely reacting.

Oh Josh. Sigh. You just can not hold the ball out like that. That’s a game changing potential turnover. Especially with choosing to have received to start the game.

Really dudes? Taking a picture after a fumble? You guys need to make more stops before taking pictures. 

And there it is. That is absolutely why you can NOT turn it over on your side of the field. And now they have to kick it off to start the 3rd. Awful turn of events.

I get that it worked out but what is the logic for going for 2?  It’s not like the Eagles offense has been that good.

Allen is just way too careless with the football. He has been bailed out so far for the most part this season and it hasn’t lead to more losses, but he needs to turn his words into action when it comes to protecting the football.
Become more Zach Lavine!!!! Lavine said before the Bulls season he was sick of people ragging on his defense. For the first 3 games he's stepped that up in a big way. No Draymond Green but it's a lot better then the past 

Allen is just way too careless with the football. He has been bailed out so far for the most part this season and it hasn’t lead to more losses, but he needs to turn his words into action when it comes to protecting the football.
With the weather today, that's absolutely a game-losing turnover in most instances.  I wasn't really particularly confident coming into this game, because the Eagles are better than their record and the Bills are worse than theirs, but I guess we'll see what happens in the second half.  If there's one thing that's true about this team and coaching staff, there's no more "same old Bills". 

With the weather today, that's absolutely a game-losing turnover in most instances.  I wasn't really particularly confident coming into this game, because the Eagles are better than their record and the Bills are worse than theirs, but I guess we'll see what happens in the second half.  If there's one thing that's true about this team and coaching staff, there's no more "same old Bills". 
Still a long way to go and Eagles defense truly does suck.

Users who are viewing this thread