What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bills - Week 8 (3 Viewers)

With the weather today, that's absolutely a game-losing turnover in most instances.  I wasn't really particularly confident coming into this game, because the Eagles are better than their record and the Bills are worse than theirs, but I guess we'll see what happens in the second half.  If there's one thing that's true about this team and coaching staff, there's no more "same old Bills". 
It sucks because the defense had been doing such a great job and the offense had been doing enough to win a game like this. In these types of conditions and games, turnovers mean everything.

I don't think Allen did anything wrong on the turnover.  Sometimes QBs are sometimes going to have the ball punched out when you ask them to run through traffic.  

Edit: More generally, runners occasionally fumble.  It happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Allen did anything wrong on the turnover.  Sometimes QBs are going to have the ball punched out when you ask them to run through traffic.  

Edit: More generally, runners occasionally fumble.  It happens.
The rule is two hands on the ball in traffic for exactly that reason.

Game over for the Bills.

ETA: That’s one reason I think electing to receive is generally a bad decision. Always an advantage to see what the other team is doing and start the 2nd half with the ball after making adjustments.

And Bills start off by committing a hold. Just more shooting themselves in the foot. 

But that’s also why they need to feed Singletary...and then Singletary drops a pass.

Just yuck.

Devin Singletary man. The dude is a flat out stud. I get why the Bills want to use Gore so much, but Singletary is explosive.

Dear special teams:

WTF?

Yours in Christ, 

IK
Not sure why McDermott has been so loyal to their special teams coach. Special teams has been awful all year and were terrible last year as well. A change should have been made long ago.

And there’s another delayed screen for huge yards

Not sure why McDermott has been so loyal to their special teams coach. Special teams has been awful all year and were terrible last year as well. A change should have been made long ago.

And there’s another delayed screen for huge yards
We ask the same why Grohl our OC is still here or Schwartz is our DC

Bills defense looks awful.....just getting their asses whupped.
Amazing what happens when you play a real team, right?

(ETA - that's not a knock on you being a Dolphins fan, that's me saying the Bills are overrated because they haven't beaten anyone good)

Users who are viewing this thread