What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bills - Week 8 (4 Viewers)

Well, can't win em all.  Same thing we've been saying all year, you can't score 2 touchdowns a game and expect to win in this league.  Eventually the defense isn't going to be able to win games for you.  Today, that happened.  Offense needs to be better.

Everyone thought the season was over after the Saints and Chargers games 2 years ago, and things turned out alright.  Regroup, get pissed off, and go beat the Redskins next week.  GG Eagles

Howard is just bullying Bills defenders right now. It's like watching the SR fight the 6th grader in the school yard. Unfair 
The guy was wrapped up at the line of scrimmage and still gained 4 yards.  This is a disgraceful performance by our defense, but kudos to you guys too.

Well, can't win em all.  Same thing we've been saying all year, you can't score 2 touchdowns a game and expect to win in this league.  Eventually the defense isn't going to be able to win games for you.  Today, that happened.  Offense needs to be better.

Everyone thought the season was over after the Saints and Chargers games 2 years ago, and things turned out alright.  Regroup, get pissed off, and go beat the Redskins next week.  GG Eagles
If you can't beat Was you don't deserve to be a good team 

Just way too easy for Philly. The Bills got absolutely bullied and had no answer. If they don’t go find themselves an upgrade at DT, they’re going to see power run for the rest of the year. Star Lotulelei is cooked and has been awful.

Just way too easy for Philly. The Bills got absolutely bullied and had no answer. If they don’t go find themselves an upgrade at DT, they’re going to see power run for the rest of the year. Star Lotulelei is cooked and has been awful.
I challenge you to name one play Star has made in his 2 years here.  I genuinely can't remember one.  Oliver and Phillips make plays every week; Star is consistently invisible.

The offense definitely needs to be better. But this is as much on the defense. They haven’t been able to stop the power run ever since Harrison Phillips got hurt.

Bills need to seriously think about some of the dumb things they’re doing. Singletary needs more carries early. Ford needs way less reps at OT. Lee Smith needs less reps. Daboll needs to step up his playcalling big time.

Yep.  I thought this was a poor matchup for Buffalo, especially with the weather, and I'm not surprised that it resulted in a loss.  But I did not expect to see the defense completely exposed like this.  Our offense is probably good enough to win most weeks if the defense can hold opponents to <21 and give the offense the ball when needed.  If they're going to give up long, clock-killing drives and 65-yard runs up the middle, there's nothing our offense can possibly do to overcome that.

I challenge you to name one play Star has made in his 2 years here.  I genuinely can't remember one.  Oliver and Phillips make plays every week; Star is consistently invisible.
The thing is, if he is going to be a space eater and hold the point of attack, he doesn’t need to make plays. A big 1 technique DT just needs to hold the line of scrimmage and keep the LBers clean to make plays. But Star is getting blown off the ball and the interior O-linemen are getting out to wipe out the Buffalo linebackers. 

And a false start. These stupid pre-snap penalties keep happening over and over as well. This is a sloppy sloppy team that doesn’t deserve to be a playoff team.

Wheels just coming off here now.

Why the heck would you run the ball on 3rd and then punt and then call a timeout on defense!? Come on Sean, this is a horribly coached game. Total joke.

Users who are viewing this thread