What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bills - Week 8 (2 Viewers)

Harrison Phillips’ injury was a sneaky big hit to Buffalo’s defense. Star has been awful against the run and Peko has been even worse. Peko just got pushed out of the hole straight into the end zone on that TD. And Edmunds is way too slow to diagnose and shoot the gap.

I just want to say one big thing we all aren't talking about here is the fact that the tailgate before this game might have been one of the most epic dual tailgates ever!!!!!

Amazing what happens when you play a real team, right?

(ETA - that's not a knock on you being a Dolphins fan, that's me saying the Bills are overrated because they haven't beaten anyone good)
They’ve struggled all year defending power runs and delayed RB screens. And Wallace has shown a glaring weakness against bigger receivers. 

Boy, I know I said the Bills need to get the ball in space outside the hashes, but they need to push downfield a bit too. Can’t keep playing behind the LOS.

And Bills get a break. Dumb idea to try to return that. Thought he even called for the fair catch as the Bills gunner could have destroyed him but let up and ran by him.

I think going for it was the right decision. Allen just didn’t make the throw quickly enough and didn’t put it in front enough.

When they load up the line like that why not call a sprint out? 

God the play calling is just awful.

Ok, it’s officially Josh Allen’s quarter. Let’s go do this big fella.
Weather isn't very conducive to a comeback, but I'll give Allen and McDemott this - I'd assume this game was long over by now if Tyrod, Fitz, or any of the other cast of Bills QBs in the past 15 years were out there.  Still a near-impossible task.

Boy, Allen’s accuracy way off. And no idea where he was even throwing that ball intended for Kroft. Daboll with some really questionable play calling.

If Bills can’t get a turnover here it’s game over for sure. Gotta expect the Eagles to keep it on the ground or go with more halfback screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Howard is just bullying Bills defenders right now. It's like watching the SR fight the 6th grader in the school yard. Unfair 

Users who are viewing this thread