What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dolphins/Steelers: Worst MNF ever? (1 Viewer)

the whole 2019 season has been really bad - tnf, snf, mnf games. Last season was perhaps the best ever, all three nights saw really good games and competition. 

The play Miami dialed up on defense late in the 21st half and ahead 14-3...some pundits today were saying it was a 3-pt game, it was 11-pt game and a couple of folks are publicly saying that defense and all out blitz was called from up top...up top where? Chris Grier the GM is sitting with a head set in the owner's box? I doubt that's the case. 

-That decision is on Brian Flores and his alone. Is he trying to tank or put players in bad spots, dial up exotic blitzes he knows will get them burned? The sham the 1st few weeks was a bit too lopsided so now they come out in the 1st half looking like they are ready to take the castle and then they always do something stupid. One does wonder how the coaching decisions will change next year. I am concerned about things like clock management but we won't know how he does based on anything this year. 

It seems like it's more obvious that Miami is tanking. 

So we basically watched a Steelers scrimmage. :sleep:

False hope for Rudlph supporters, another tank job by the traveling circus from Miami, and quality-wise... about on par with the last time these two played on MNF (3-0 Mud Bowl).

Way, way short.

Way short.

It was OBVIOUSLY short of the 47 with the knee down. They placed it on the other side.
You can't see the ball there.  The ball could easily have been touching the 47 (not on the other side of the 47 where they placed it, to be fair).  But to my point look up at the top of the screen to see how far off the yellow line is from the sticks.  That makes it look a lot further than it was.  The yellow line is at the 47.5 yard line whereas the sticks are almost right on the 47.

Users who are viewing this thread