What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice (1 Viewer)

HelpPlease!

Footballguy
I need some advice on a potential trade.  I would trade Odel Beckham in return I would receive Derrick Henry and AJ Green.  Really need a 1 RB and question is will Green put up numbers the rest of the way with Cincinnati or wherever he might get traded to.

Green can't do much worse than Beckham's been doing.  If you need a RB1 I'd try to see if you could do better than Henry.  But you probably wouldn't get much better than him with how Beckham and the Browns have performed.

Green says he's coming back in week 10.  It doesn't sound like the Bengals are looking to make any moves (I don't know why I'm still a Bengal fan) but even with the Bengals he would be playing in an offense that Alex Erickson and Auden Tate are having decent fantasy numbers.  You'd have to think he's going to at least put up the numbers Beckham has been producing and you have the added benefit that the Bengals can't put together a hint of a running game so they are passing all the time.  The Bengals may suck but I can see Green having some decent fantasy weeks in spite of it.  

I'd do the trade unless you can get better than Henry somewhere else.

I need some advice on a potential trade.  I would trade Odel Beckham in return I would receive Derrick Henry and AJ Green.  Really need a 1 RB and question is will Green put up numbers the rest of the way with Cincinnati or wherever he might get traded to.
Is this a PPR or standard league?

I would take it.  Henry is a solid RB2 in standard leagues, and still a top 20 or so option in PPR leagues.  AJ Green will have great game scripts to produce, the question is....will he?  

Beckham hasn't been that great this year, CLE OL is a mess, and Mayfield has been playing bad.  Plus, CLE wants the offense to run through Chubb (as it should).

I think Henry will be solid down the stretch.  Tannehill seems to at least be close to competent which will only help Henry.  I think it is a solid deal assuming you can risk Green not playing for a few weeks (who knows if he will actually be back when he says) if he is still hobbled. 

Users who are viewing this thread