What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Falcons vs Saints - Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Brees running a clinic right now. Getting everyone involved.

Kamara looks great. You cant guard Mike. Cook with a catch as well.

Atlanta with an unusual commitment to the run game so far, which is a Saints strength. How long with Atlanta continue to run the ball?

Saints just look off and Brees really isn't spreading it around. It's not like Atlanta can cover well he should be peppering Ginn, Cook, Kamara, everyone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saints just look off and Brees really isn't spreading it around. It's not like Atlanta can cover well he should be peppering Ginn, Cook, Kamara, everyone...
O-line is playing like garbage right now. Credit the ATL defense because they're play super aggressive and showing hustle that is not usually evident.

3 punts and 2fgs in the first half, not what I was expecting with Brees, and a healthy Kamara, Cooks, Ginn and Smith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Freeman might be done today, how bad is the injury to his ankle? I did not start him but a lot of owners did, I'm more concerned about next week. 

Sounds like Freeman might be done today, how bad is the injury to his ankle? I did not start him but a lot of owners did, I'm more concerned about next week. 
Devonta Freeman (foot) is questionable to return Sunday.

Freeman suffered the injury at some point before halftime and received the designation in the third quarter. The Falcons will move forward with Brian Hill and Kenjon Barner as their top-two RBs.
He was still out there before so this sounds like something that flared up.

Been wondering about Hooper myself. Reading low hit and maybe a knee on Twitter. Apparently he’s back on the sideline but out of the game?

If Drew has one consistent flaw it’s that under pressure, later in games he refuses to throw up a jump ball on fourth down. He’s taken a ridiculous amount of fourth down sacks in NO

Users who are viewing this thread