What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs Niners Saturday Night Live Football (1 Viewer)

Jalen, don't worry. The losing will follow you everywhere. Or it'll find a home in L.A. right with ya.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing I should be happy with 24 pts from my QB in my league's semi?  Goff and Allen  (my QBs this season) have scored 23 pts today on my bench.  I'm riding with Murray this week.  Poor decision on my part? Quandry with these 3 this week with Dalton and Trubisky. Oh, and Rivers too.

Well, the spelling you're using -- to American eyes -- he's in prison or dead. 

Sean McVay, on the other hand, just wound up out of the playoffs after a run to a Super Bowl in Souther California. 
I'll tell my phone so next time it knows what spelling to use. But thanks for attempting to look cool in from of your friends.

Has Breida had a carry?
I think shanny Jr. is a helluva coach but I really don't understand what he is doing with the RB's. I had no dog in the fight today and just as I suspected/feared Coleman was kinda given the nod. I own Mostert and kept thinking to myself why isn't he higher ranked this week in a decent match-up as the lead dog and decided he can not be trusted to be the guy even though it sure looks like he should be. To me Mostert is the best RB and Breida is a close 2nd but can't be trusted to stay healthy. They got the win but IMO Coleman should be nothing more than RB depth on this team.

Users who are viewing this thread