What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #2 - Steelers 7-6 at Colts 7-6** (-1.5, 42.5) 4:00 (1 Viewer)

Just throw the ball down the field. Checking down to the RBs isn't going to get you a miracle. Jesus, are they afraid they might throw a pick?
Tomlin has thrown the white flag on the season.
but but he has never had a losing season.. that is what is important
That is definitely ending this year. They're not winning another game. They are beyond abysmal. His schtick is old and he needs to go.

Najee has been 1 of the biggest busts of the year he had a premium matchup today and scored 3.3 fantasy pts. I can't believe I actually considered starting him luckily I came to my senses and overruled the great matchup.

Spotted this on X

Notable coaches with more playoff wins than Mike Tomlin since 2017

-Dan Quinn (fired in 2020)
-Doug Marrone (fired after 2020)
-Bill O’Brien (fired in 2020)
-Jason Garrett (fired after 2019)

I honestly can't believe the kicked the FG instead of just giving them the ball back with 40 seconds left and no timeouts down 14.
Why risk that, especially after getting a kick blocked already

I honestly can't believe the kicked the FG instead of just giving them the ball back with 40 seconds left and no timeouts down 14.
Why risk that, especially after getting a kick blocked already
Dallas did it even worse vs Philly last week and it cost me $5,900 I took 3rd place vs Aubrey owner lost by 4 pts 2084 to 2080 pts for the year. 1st was $7,000 for the regular season.

The Steelers got boatraced by a team missing their starting QB, #1RB &. #1 wr. Let that sink in. And not a good team at that with those players

I posted the following earlier today in the Detroit Lions thread:

I have a feeling Jamo will break out tonight. The Broncos will try to bracket ARSB and they have been blitzing a lot. I think Ben Johnson will have a play or two designed to go to Jamo when the Broncos blitz and if a deep safety brackets ARSB it will leave Jamo one-on-one with a DB that can't run with him.

Is this the year the Steelers finally have a losing record?
Almost a guarantee. I said it at the beginning of the thread and now I’m certain of it. They are a bottom 5 team. But unfortunately they accumulated too many wins to get a good QB.
I’m not trying to pile on, but it’s amazing how many wins they have for how bad of a team a lot of us feel they are.
They have been pretty bad all year. They were outgained every single week other than one. They got really lucky in just about every win. It sucks as a fan because they’re an atrocious team that never had a shot but now won’t even get a great draft pick.

And a Gardner will lead them.
Gardner is going to cut down The Mighty Steelers.
Gardner is going to trim The Team from Pittsburgh back to little short stubby blades of steelers.
Gardner is going to lay down so much weed killer it will destroy the entire team)lawn).
Then The Gardner will blow what little particles of steeler lay in the driveway into oblivion...

Gardner's Team- 34
Mitchell's Team- 13
Thank you very much :moneybag:

Users who are viewing this thread