What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #2 - Steelers 7-6 at Colts 7-6** (-1.5, 42.5) 4:00 (1 Viewer)

To me this feels like another low scoring game for both teams and the final score be within 3 points. As a Steelers fan I am most worried about Trubisky turning the ball over at a critical juncture of the game.

And a Gardner will lead them.
Gardner is going to cut down The Mighty Steelers.
Gardner is going to trim The Team from Pittsburgh back to little short stubby blades of steelers.
Gardner is going to lay down so much weed killer it will destroy the entire team)lawn).
Then The Gardner will blow what little particles of steeler lay in the driveway into oblivion...

Gardner's Team- 34
Mitchell's Team- 13

Steelers too good of a coaching staff to get clowned 3 games in a row.

Steelers 29
Colts 24

And a Gardner will lead them.
Gardner is going to cut down The Mighty Steelers.
Gardner is going to trim The Team from Pittsburgh back to little short stubby blades of steelers.
Gardner is going to lay down so much weed killer it will destroy the entire team)lawn).
Then The Gardner will blow what little particles of steeler lay in the driveway into oblivion...

Gardner's Team- 34
Mitchell's Team- 13
Game is in Indy. So wouldn't Gardner be destroying his own lawn?

I do like his chances today truth be told. Attack the middle & behind the blitzers. Good RPO game and one of the quickest releases of all active starting QB. He's going to need it cuz any hesitation and Highsmith/Watt duo are gonna bury Gardner in the middle of that lawn.

That said, Go Steelers! If the coaches manage to come up with a real game plan, your playoff Garden is turning into a gravesite.

Steelers too good of a coaching staff to get clowned 3 games in a row.

Steelers 29
Colts 24
I wish this were true. Coaching staff has been the worst part of the team. That's saying alot when you see how bad the QB and Center play has been. Oh and LT. Yeahhhh. not great.

I haven’t watched any of the Colts this year but the Steelers have looked like a bottom 5 team in football of late. Maybe they are.

Run game is going to work for Pittsburgh. Coaches are learning how to use play action. Predicting a huge turn around.
Steelers win on the road 27 - 20

I personally don't want to see the Steelers in the playoffs because inadequate quarterbacks are terrible to watch.

Announcers forgot the 4th down rule you can't fumble and have another person advance it so they were not calling him down the play was dead when Najee recovered.

All that said it looked like he scored before the fumble

Announcers forgot the 4th down rule you can't fumble and have another person advance it so they were not calling him down the play was dead when Najee recovered.

All that said it looked like he scored before the fumble
Yep, looked like ball crossed plane

Enough of the old geezers reffing these games. They can't keep up with world class athletes and they need glasses, apparently. Get em canes next.

Users who are viewing this thread