What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #2 - Steelers 7-6 at Colts 7-6** (-1.5, 42.5) 4:00 (1 Viewer)

Dirty *** Pittsburg knocks out 2 players with dirty hits/tackles. Get ****ed
There should be a rule that if a player gets injured on an illegal play, the offending player should sit until the hurt player is available to come back into play. IE: If you horsecollar a guy and hurt him, you're out too

That hit looked worse because it happened in the middle of the field.

Seriously. What's the safety supposed to do with that?

I want to clean up the game, too. But that's asking somebody to do the impossible.

Minshew throws medicine balls all the time. He needs to stop that. Almost used to get Chark killed.

Said it before and will again, in 5-10 years it will be flag football... Look at what just happened to Frank Wycheck.

Players are going to start to speak out and quitting after hits like this. It sucks, but it's going to happen.

There should be a rule that if a player gets injured on an illegal play, the offending player should sit until the hurt player is available to come back into play. IE: If you horsecollar a guy and hurt him, you're out too
I'm sure that couldn't be abused.
ok then...automatic suspension for one game if player never returns?

Seriously...there are times when the penalty yardage and a fine are simply not enough. Make it painful to the offender if it causes injury

I'm sure that couldn't be abused.
ok then...automatic suspension for one game if player never returns?

Seriously...there are times when the penalty yardage and a fine are simply not enough. Make it painful to the offender if it causes injury
The have the auto injection for 2. They just ejected that guy though I thought didn't warrant it.

The Colts definitely should have gone for it from the 1.5 yard line. The Steelers O is terribe... so you try to score the TD there and if you fail, you most likely force the Steelers to punt and get the ball back a mid field.

That was ugly.. wow
Didn't Kazee slap high 5s earlier with Minkah when they stopped Indy on the play before the FG try that Gay missed badly in the 1st Q?
He was celebrating I thought excessively when you know you laid the guy out on what could have been a personal foul call, it wasn't and then he gets ejected later same game.
Felt like he had the ejection coming

Just got home from getting dinner I see no Moss in the game I see Johnson scored because of course he did since I benched him today for Ford.

I see Pittman was ruled out JFC

I see Warren has done nothing

Can anyone see either of these teams going on the road to open the Playoffs and winning?
You are looking at the 6 and 7 seed out there, they would be playing KC or Jacksonville as it stands right now.
I'm enjoying watching this game, it does have a certain intensity I like but I don't see either QB capable of a deep run

Users who are viewing this thread