What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #3 - Broncos 7-6 at Lions 9-4**(-4.5, 48) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Goff helped cause me to lose $5,900 last week maybe he helps me the next 3 weeks win $250K then I would forgive him

Cleveland lost to this freaking Denver team what a shame I guess road vs home is a real difference

So I was that guy who sat Gibbs in 1 league I mean JFC what am I supposed to do......sure hope it don't come back to haunt me.

I stated CMC, Kamara and Kyren I mean JFC folks what am I to do..........also have Mostert but he can't sniff this lineup. If I only had some WR's I could win $75K with this team.

So I was that guy who sat Gibbs in 1 league I mean JFC what am I supposed to do......sure hope it don't come back to haunt me.

I stated CMC, Kamara and Kyren I mean JFC folks what am I to do..........also have Mostert but he can't sniff this lineup. If I only had some WR's I could win $75K with this team.
You could have sat Kamara............

I sat Gibbs too.

I sat Gibbs too.
Do you also have CMC, Kamara and Mosert?

FBG rankings and it made sense to me they were 1-2-3 Kamara has been faltering lately maybe you sit him for Gibbs I don't know. Then you have Mostert if Achane is out.

RANKPLAYERMATCHUPPOINTSAGEEXPExperts
TIER 1
1Christian McCaffrey SF1@ ARI Sun 4:05 PM ET23.06276
TIER 2
2Kyren Williams LAR1v WAS Sun 4:05 PM ET19.87231
TIER 3
3Alvin Kamara NO1v NYG Sun 1:00 PM ET16.91286
Yeah, it makes sense. Congrats on having a ridiculously good team.

I sat Gibbs too.
CMC, Kamara, Kyren Williams and Mostert in addition to Gibbs...sounds crazy I know but these are 10 team NFFC cutline leagues where you have to start 3 WR's so most people go WR heavy.

1st CMC
4th Gibbs
9th Kamara
13th Mostert
Waivers - Kyren Williams

I sat Gibbs too.
I have Kyren

FBG rankings and it made sense to me they were 1-2-3 Kamara has been faltering lately maybe you sit him for Gibbs I don't know. Then you have Mostert if Achane is out.

RANKPLAYERMATCHUPPOINTSAGEEXPExperts
TIER 1
1Christian McCaffrey SF1@ ARI Sun 4:05 PM ET23.06276
TIER 2
2Kyren Williams LAR1v WAS Sun 4:05 PM ET19.87231
TIER 3
3Alvin Kamara NO1v NYG Sun 1:00 PM ET16.91286
Yeah, it makes sense. Congrats on having a ridiculously good team.
Thanks but it is a cutline so really going to be hard not to get cut lots of people have great teams I could be gone any week they cut each week.

Need to make top 60 out of 110 this week but next week is the big one I would need to make top 11 out of 66 which is aburdly hard.

Good news is I have 4 total teams left and Gibbs is in my lineup in 2 of the others.

Oh and I am going to sit Mahomes for Stafford this week on this team...........sick and crazy but Mahomes sucks this year

Meanwhile back at the ranch Javonte has murdered me tonight I knew it was a tough matchup but the options were not great.

I don't get being upset about having CMC, Kyren, Kamara, Henry, Gibbs, etc. and then being mad about starting the wrong combo. It's like having the A and K of hearts and then being mad a spade flush hit.

Minor criticism of the 7/11 commercials.

They’re open 24/7 now.

Calling it 7/11 is dumb. They’re named that because they were famously open from 7 AM to 11 PM.

Change the damn name already.

Users who are viewing this thread