What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #3 - Broncos 7-6 at Lions 9-4**(-4.5, 48) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

I have another cutline league that has Taylor, Kamara, Kyren, Gibbs, Achane and Walker as my RB's......Taylor going down helped decisions but Achane makes it tough to sit but I sat him this week.

Cutline leagues are best ball for the first 10 weeks then the playoffs weeks 11-17 are set your lineup I wish they didn't make sure set our lineup......I have a league with Hurts, Tua and Purdy as my QBs sure was nice not to have to pick. I took Hurts the first 4 playoff weeks and Purdy outscored him 3 of those times..........

LOL throwing up 35-17 with 2 mins left

Good thing Geno was on the injury report my teammate wanted to bench Goff

The three AFC West teams that have played this week have given up a combined 126 points. Should I be nervous about starting the Chiefs DST tomorrow?

guess I’ll make the Semifinals

(Goff-Gibbs-LaPorta = 10 TDs)

between Burrow-Pacheco-Moss-Chase-Olave not expecting much this year lol

Trash throwing up 35-17 with 2 min left on 4th and 2.

I’m cursed. Laporta, Chandler, Jefferson, Warren.

80.50 points already against me. Still has Fields, Aiyuk, Evans, Rams, Dustin Hopkins.

Trash throwing up 35-17 with 2 min left on 4th and 2.

I’m cursed. Laporta, Chandler, Jefferson, Warren.

80.50 points already against me. Still has Fields, Aiyuk, Evans, Rams, Dustin Hopkins.
I have LaPorta in one league.

I’m facing him in another. So that’s fun.

Users who are viewing this thread