What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay Packers (+4.5) @ Minnesota Vikings MNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

What the #### was that play? 4th and 4 and you throw to Thielen in triple coverage? This play-calling is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I just go by volume when looking at predictions really, and only use them as the most general guide. 
I got Bloomed with him pimping him all week to keep Waldman happy as he likes him and FBGs try’s to sell that service.  Point to shirt.  My fault for getting cute to watch a guy on MNF.  My favorite league to. Rather give up other league title for this.  

Can't keep givingRogers chances. 

C'mon Minn. 

At least cover Adams so he doesn't go over 100 in the first half.

This team can't run block for their lives.... Zadarius Smith pushed two guys out of the way.

Is Zimmer calling the offense tonight?????  Missing our top 2 running backs, but run..run….run and zero rollouts :headbang

Announcers said this was just the 2nd time in Rodgers' career that the Packers have had 3 turnovers in the first half. Whoa.

Is Zimmer calling the offense tonight?????  Missing out top 2 running backs, but run..run….run and zero rollouts :headbang
This is the Zimmer Vikings. Play well against bad teams and ultra conservative play not to lose (or to win) against anyone decent. 

Users who are viewing this thread