What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday Night Football - Chiefs at Packers** (+6, 43) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

Why KC didn't make a push for someone like Adam Thielen at the deadline I have no idea. They have nobody that gets open on non-manufactured touches other than Kelce.

Love outplayed Mahomes. Love’s WRs are trash as well. On top of that he does not have the GOAT TE either.
I don’t agree with that. Mahomes receivers did him no favors. MVS especially on the wide open deep shot.

One could argue that MVS is the LVP for the Chiefs - he was supposed to be the field-stretcher.

• Love
Reactions: SWC
Love outplayed Mahomes. Love’s WRs are trash as well. On top of that he does not have the GOAT TE either.
I don’t agree with that. Mahomes receivers did him no favors. MVS especially on the wide open deep shot.

One could argue that MVS is the LVP for the Chiefs - he was supposed to be the field-stretcher.
I mean MVS did stretch the field.

Then he had a GB cornerback try to stretch his neck on a deep pass :lmao:

Is there now a "book" out on how to stop Mahomes -- and opponents are just following it to a T? Dude's stats are just nose-diving these days. Double Kelce and call it a night?

Why KC didn't make a push for someone like Adam Thielen at the deadline I have no idea. They have nobody that gets open on non-manufactured touches other than Kelce.
It's a simple matter of having one too few horses on offense? You put AJ Brown or even, say, DeAndre Hopkins on 2023 KC and it's a whole 'nother offense?

Users who are viewing this thread