What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay Packers (+4.5) @ Minnesota Vikings MNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

You know what? I made a rookie mistake. Boone is third string for reason. He’s small and can’t cut. I know it’s my fault by Jesus I wish I don’t hear Bloom go off on two podcasts about how Boone would be a starter on many teams and was “A GREAT PLAYER!”. 

This is a mistake on all our parts trusting this guy. I thought I was so smart bidding in this guy and getting. Had I not, the lineup I had in place Tuesday would have won.

Hopefully I remember this. 

Need 12 more points in a PPR between Rodgers, Jones and Boone and will be sweating this out in a crap show of a game

:goodposting: people blaming Cousin's for this crapfest are not watching with their eyes.. The play calling is horrible.. This "play safe " only gets you so far and at this rate, not far.
There is some really bad play calling going on, but some of these throws you can blame Cousins on.

There is some really bad play calling going on, but some of these throws you can blame Cousins on.
The last slant incomplete was a timing call. 3 step back and throw to a spot, and Diggs didn't make it.. Need to go back to his best plays, roll out to buy time.. But that isn't safe in Zimmers mind so we are stuck with zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :kicksrock:  

Maybe get Boone involved in a screen? They have to open up that middle and Cousins can't seem to complete anything over 10 yards sans the TD toss.

You know what? I made a rookie mistake. Boone is third string for reason. He’s small and can’t cut. I know it’s my fault by Jesus I wish I don’t hear Bloom go off on two podcasts about how Boone would be a starter on many teams and was “A GREAT PLAYER!”. 

This is a mistake on all our parts trusting this guy. I thought I was so smart bidding in this guy and getting. Had I not, the lineup I had in place Tuesday would have won.

Hopefully I remember this. 
FBGs weren't the only experts and podcasters touting Boone as a late-season play.  "Opportunity is everything for RBs," "fresh legs late in the season," are both widely held narratives that get a lot of play this time of year.

Underestimating Green Bay's run defense, and underestimating Zimmer's offensive incompetence are, I think, the real issues here.

FBGs weren't the only experts and podcasters touting Boone as a late-season play.  "Opportunity is everything for RBs," "fresh legs late in the season," are both widely held narratives that get a lot of play this time of year.

Underestimating Green Bay's run defense, and underestimating Zimmer's offensive incompetence are, I think, the real issues here.
I knew it was too good to be true once they rolled out his SPARQ score. That was the biggest sell sign of all. 

Packers identified that Vikes weren't going to run the ZBS scheme tonight and are just killing the undersized interior offensive line.

Users who are viewing this thread