What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

First trip you are planning when it’s śafe (1 Viewer)

The Dude

Footballguy
Got a voucher from canceling our trip to Paradise Island.  But if the Bahamas aren’t safe and the US is probably Yellowstone or Savannah area

Canada.. Have/had plans to go to my cousin's remote cabin like we always do for memorial day weekend.. At this point not sure the border will be open by then :kicksrock:  

China / Taiwan / Malaysia / India

For work. It was planned in the first week of March, but obviously that wasn't going to work. Fallback date is June, but that's looking unlikely too these days.

Savannah GA. Planned anniversary trip in September. Hoping to get in between round one and round two that will strike once winter sets in.

Not a cruise.  Another boat loaded with sick people trying to get into Miami.  We always heard of everyone getting sick on cruise ships every few years, but now it's apparent those things are cesspools of human germs.

Last edited by a moderator:
In order of preference:

1. London

2. Vancouver or Calgary/Bannf

3. Vegas

4. Cruise

Travel may be really cheap at first right after the lockdowns end.

I'd love to rebook the trip I had planned to be on next week with the family to visit Tokyo.

Realistically the first trip we take will likely be camping somewhere pretty during a long summer weekend in Washington State.

Was planning to head to Jamaica in a couple days but wasn't too stoked about it.  I think we'll go back to Costa Rica but fly into Liberia instead of San Jose if the earliest we can travel is Sept. -Nov.  If December then Hawaii.

Had a plan to do Vancouver/Seattle/Portland with my wife in the summer for our 10 year anniversary, not sure how realistic that is at this point.

Have tickets for Bonnaroo in Tennessee, now scheduled for September 24-27 (original date was June), not sure how realistic that is either.

Not an outdoors kinda guy by any means, but buying a tent and other camping gear and heading to a remote spot in nature is enticing. Gonna be ####### paranoid for some time I'm afraid.

Since Switzerland trip is out for June, my next trip is to Portland over Labor Day. This trip was already planned. The next weekend I’m supposed to go to a concert in Philly so rather than just head up there for a quick weekend, I think we’re going to extend it and spend a few days in the Poconos and then a couple days in the city. Considering Vegas in November now as well. 

Had a plan to do Vancouver/Seattle/Portland with my wife in the summer for our 10 year anniversary, not sure how realistic that is at this point.

Have tickets for Bonnaroo in Tennessee, now scheduled for September 24-27 (original date was June), not sure how realistic that is either.
If you cant fly in late September, this country (and the world) is royally screwed. 

I got a feeling more time with just the family isn't going to be the appropriate elixir. We will travel around the region, visiting friends and family we haven't seen in most cases since Fall. And in all but a couple cases since Christmas. 

Users who are viewing this thread