What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Might be working another trade. 

Edit: I think I'd rather us take a WR here but we'll find out in a moment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Great move...they are in a win now mode and protecting Brady is the most important thing
No kidding. Rarely has a team gone from sorta decent not really competitive to "win now at all costs" this quickly.

OJ traded for some 35yo corner to come soon?

Ruggs III is nowhere near DHB. DHB didn't know the boundaries of the field, nor was his route running ever strong. Ruggs is aware and fluid in his routes. 

Has a single selection shown any emotion when drafted? 
I'm thinking this is way delayed.  When they showed Wirfs on the phone after being picked, the TV on ESPN was showing the part where they were talking about the Alabama first round receivers from at least 4-5 minutes prior.

No kidding. Rarely has a team gone from sorta decent not really competitive to "win now at all costs" this quickly.

OJ traded for some 35yo corner to come soon?
Reminds me of the 08 Celtics

Last edited by a moderator:
So they trade Buckner to take a DT
If it wasn't for the big contract this would look like a horrible move.  I still don't think they replace the talent of Buckner.  They most likely couldn't afford the long term contract, I know the Colts had plenty of money for this trade.

If it wasn't for the big contract this would look like a horrible move.  I still don't think they replace the talent of Buckner.  They most likely couldn't afford the long term contract, I know the Colts had plenty of money for this trade.
Yep all about the money

Starting to hope Ravens move up and grab one of these WRs

Such a deep WR draft that some very valuable guys are starting to slide 

Users who are viewing this thread