What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Redskins will keep the No. 2 overall pick in Thursday night's draft.

According to Rapsheet, the Redskins "love the player who will be there for them," and we assume that is Ohio State DE Chase Young. There were reports the Redskins were receiving a number of calls about the pick, but it was always going to take a king's ransom for it. The top two picks, as has been the case all along, are locked in, with the Bengals already confirming to Joe Burrow that he will be their pick at No. 1 overall.

RELATED: 

Washington Redskins

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Apr 23, 2020, 7:17 PM ET

Over under on when they actually announce the first pick even though we all know who it is? I say 8:15 they announce it.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Redskins will keep the No. 2 overall pick in Thursday night's draft.

According to Rapsheet, the Redskins "love the player who will be there for them," and we assume that is Ohio State DE Chase Young.
In other news water is wet.

Is there a Zoom link set up so fans can log on and boo Goodell? Otherwise this is just weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man it would have been very, very cool to see this thing happen in Vegas. 
Next year, hopefully.

But with Fins having 3 picks in the first round, my love for Vegas, and my relative proximity to the area this was really shaping up to be the perfect year to finally attend a draft.

Been waiting a month for sports and the first 10 minutes might as well be on the Hallmark channel...are we really asking too much.
Glad you said it. I mean this is all we see and hear 24/7 for the last 6 weeks. It is freaking Groundhog day......everyday.

Let’s talk football....let’s get this draft going. Let’s feel normal...for the next 3 hours....please.

Users who are viewing this thread