What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Do You Need on MNF? (2 Viewers)

Need one selection from Edwards, Ruggs III, or Smith for ten points, PPR. Need to choose wisely. 
That’s tough. If healthy I’d say Ruggs III since he’s used in a variety of ways. About an hour ago they said he’s “expected to play”, but is he 100%? Could he tap out at some point? 

Safe play is Edwards. But he may not get you 10 points. 

it’s a tough call. 

ETA - TreQuan Smith is also risky as the 3rd or 4th option. He just needs one big play though. I have a hunch the Raiders are gonna be FIRED UP playing their 1st game at the new stadium. No Michael Thomas. Brees could struggle in this one. 

bummer the Black Hole will be empty for this. :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
Need one selection from Edwards, Ruggs III, or Smith for ten points, PPR. Need to choose wisely. 
Ruggs: Officially active: 

enry Ruggs (knee) is active for Week 2 against the Saints Monday night.

Ruggs was listed questionable but was always expected to play after practicing on Saturday. He's likely not 100%, but Ruggs is one of the highest-upside plays on tonight's one-game fantasy slate after the Raiders manufactured him touches and deep shots early in Week 1 before his injury. Inactive for the Raiders are RT Trent Brown, MLB Nick Kwiatkoski, OT Sam Young, WR Rico Gafford, CB Amik Robertson

Yeah, thanks, I've been keeping abreast of it. I'm more worried about the "tap out" scenario than anything, but right now, he's in my lineup.

I need Kamara held to less than 17 points. I’d say I have about 25-35% chance. 

Just need Ruggs to stay healthy. Don’t expect much from him with Lattimore presumably shadowing him.

Still alive in three leagues.

League #1:  I need Emmanuel Sanders and Darren Waller to combine for less than 16 points in a non-PPR league.

League #2:  I need Kamara and Jacobs to score more than 44 points in a PPR league.

League #3:  I need Jacobs and Waller to outscore Lutz by 22+ in a PPR league.

Yeah, I’m currently tied and my opponent has the tiebreaker and Lutz. 
IIRC i’ve seen a kicker fumble a botched snap on a PAT when he tried to run with it. In my league that’s -2, because ST plays count.

You’d probably need the Int on a fake FG. Unlikely. Not unpossible. There is a greater than 0% chance of this happening. 

Still alive in three leagues.

League #1:  I need Emmanuel Sanders and Darren Waller to combine for less than 16 points in a non-PPR league....
16.3 Damn

League #2:  I need Kamara and Jacobs to score more than 44 points in a PPR league.
51.9... nice... barely, just on that last Kamara TD

League #3:  I need Jacobs and Waller to outscore Lutz by 22+ in a PPR league.
Got this one easily

All those points last night sure took away some of the sting of the Sunday games and injuries. Needed 4 different combination of points between Brees, Kamara, Jacobs and Waller ... All 4 came through including a 49 point hole with only Brees and Kamara!!

Love this pass time when it goes well!

I needed an absurd number from Kamara in PPR, I figured he had to have something like 150+yds, 2 TDs and I still would need some receptions...I needed like 35+ from him and I ended up with 38.4, just silly how bad I mismanaged my starting roster this weekend and still managed to eek out a win. Played Rodgers over Dak(ouch) and played Malcolm Brown and Mike Williams and it was pretty ugly before Monday Night. 

Even the way Kamara did it, I needed that 1st dump off pass on the very last drive after LV went up 34-24, in fact when the DPI call was made and Louis Riddick said "Game Over" I was still 1 point behind, it's happened many times where I win a game on the last drive of a MNF game.

This is always a good thread to sound off after the week's games are over. 

Down 10.5 with just Bucs kicker remaining. Screwed myself by taking out Lindsay last second for Goedart in my flex. 2 field goals of 30 and 40 with 4 pats gets me the win. That's not too bad.

In a 10-team standard redraft, I'm up 9 points and have Slayton to his Gronk.  Need Gronk to stay out of the end zone for me to feel comfortable here.

In a 10-team dynasty IDP/PPR, I'm up 15 with JPP and Devin White versus Logan Ryan.  I got that one!

In a 12-team dynasty IDP/PPR, I'm up 8 with Evans, Gronk and Jabril Peppers to his Daniel Jones.  Hoping for lots of Evans and Peppers (see above for why I don't need Gronk!)

In a 14-team dynasty IDP/PPR, I'm down like 36 with Evans vs. Gronk.  I'm toast here.

In a 12-team dynasty IDP/PPR, I'm up 14ish with JPP, White and Peppers versus his Ronald Jones, Engram and Blake Martinez.  This could be close.

All other leagues (yes, too many) are done.

Bad news is my opponent had Dalvin Cook this week and I had Golladay.

Semi-good news? He has no MNF players and I need 15.1 points from Gronk to win. Non PPR scoring.

A couple glasses of Chianti Classico.

🍷 🍷 

Been a slog getting from 1-3 to 4-4. Happy to have no players going for or against on MNF. Well positioned for the last 5 + playoffs.

I need Sterling Shepard and Blake Martinez to have down games while Charlton Davis and Steve mclendon have good games.

I'm up by 29, but if I win this week I go to first in my division, so breaking this one open early would be great.

Tampa Defense score at least 13 points.  I give this one a 73% chance of happening. 

Fournette to finish under 2 pts.   I give this one a 4% chance.  Need Rojo to start and do well, Fournette come in to give him a breather, then LF to lose a fumble and Arians to show him to the pine. 

Is that a good thing?
Depends on the person and the circumstances, I'd think. Elevated on a two by four 10,000 feet above terra firma? Not so much. A little happy from a touchdown? Sure.

I was the latter.

Fantasy football-wise, I went from eighteen down to about ten at the time. That's what I meant.

Depends on the person and the circumstances, I'd think. Elevated on a two by four 10,000 feet above terra firma? Not so much. A little happy from a touchdown? Sure.

I was the latter.

Fantasy football-wise, I went from eighteen down to about ten at the time. That's what I meant.
I’m gonna use the old adage of “the ball don’t lie” and see if Succop can blast 5 field goals and an extra point through the uprights tonight. 

Even my opponent agreed it was not a touchdown. Which also turned into a safety as well.

I’m gonna use the old adage of “the ball don’t lie” and see if Succop can blast 5 field goals and an extra point through the uprights tonight. 

Even my opponent agreed it was not a touchdown. Which also turned into a safety as well.
Yeah, I'm not sure that was a touchdown and would have ruled otherwise, honestly. There are a lot of people happy and angry in Vegas right now. That meant the Eagles covered, and otherwise might not have.

Good luck with Succop. I have Brady going, so we're unfortunately not cheering for each other, really.

Users who are viewing this thread