What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history (2 Viewers)

I think you can change your captain.

And, for you other knuckleheads, I think you can sub out anyone for a player who has not yet played.

You just have to wait for the points to be totaled each day. Β So, before tomorrow's games, you can change your captain, and make subs (but not transfers).
Yeah, I didn't read the rules, I just spent 90 seconds picking players I like... and Pepe because I love red cards.

So if guys are standing in the box on a free kick I assume having their hands protecting their junk would be considered a natural position

-QG

So if guys are standing in the box on a free kick I assume having their hands protecting their junk would be considered a natural position

-QG
That always has been allowed.Β  Hands inside the width of your body is fine, thats why the earlier one was not called either.Β  You just cant make your body bigger with your arms

I think you can change your captain.

And, for you other knuckleheads, I think you can sub out anyone for a player who has not yet played.

You just have to wait for the points to be totaled each day. Β So, before tomorrow's games, you can change your captain, and make subs (but not transfers).
Correct, but then I think you lose that guy for that MatchdayΒ - can't sub him back in.Β  So if a player scores zero or negative points today, you can sub him out, change your captain, etc. for someone playing their first game this weekend.Β  But if a player scores 3-4 points today, it becomes a difficult decision because you give up those points on the chance your sub does better.

(I think)

Like I said - I guarantee the English ref (or VAR ref) would have given that.

I predict it will be a bit inconsistent.

I like this interpretation - that was not pen worthy.
And now they are going to draw thicker lines on offside calls to give the advantage back to the offense....Β 

The interpretation is fine, as long as ALL refs are calling it the same.Β  And its called the same both ways.Β  If the law says "intentional" then it should be called only when intentional.Β Β 

Going back a few minutes - but that was an odd off-side call on the corner. Β I thought you could not be off-side on a corner.

Is that because the player happened to be in front of the ball on that particular corner, or because he was out of the field of play when the ball was kicked?

Going back a few minutes - but that was an odd off-side call on the corner. Β I thought you could not be off-side on a corner.

Is that because the player happened to be in front of the ball on that particular corner, or because he was out of the field of play when the ball was kicked?
You can be off on a corner.Β  Very hard to do but you can be if the ball is on the upfield side of the arc and you are on the endline and everyone steps up

Depending on how England do in this tournament, there is a non-zero chance that Kane pushes for a transfer to a squad like Italy.

lol -Β 

Own goal -2

the one starter I have in this game now has negative points
Just realized I have three guys involved today:

Chiesa is in my team butΒ he's not playing, so that's zero points.

Yazicki is on my bench - he started but was subbed out, so nothing for him

Demiral is in my team and was the O-goal scorer, so maybe zero or negative points for him

Just realized I have three guys involved today:

Chiesa is in my team butΒ he's not playing, so that's zero points.

Yazicki is on my bench - he started but was subbed out, so nothing for him

Demiral is in my team and was the O-goal scorer, so maybe zero or negative points for him
I like Italy's chances in this tourney, I went heavy on them, started 2 today including my captain. Have a cheap bench defender that I think I can sub in if he keeps the clean sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread