What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ β€‹βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ EURO 2020 βš½β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ ​πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ίβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ People are saying THIS is the new greatest moment in sports history (2 Viewers)

Co-Worker just asked if I have been watching any of the soccer lately since he was at a customer site earlier and they were talking about the Spain Italy game.

Me "Of course! Been some good games"

Him "Whats on today, Spain and someone?

Me "Yeah, Spain and Italy"Β 

:scared: dont walk over and look at my screen!

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for a player to get subbed out of this game - knowing that it will be won or lost without you on the field.

The last minute is why I hate penalties. Β Everybody seems to acknowledge this isn’t really anything but an exercise in who to advance to the next round. Β Meh.

Considering the two sides here, it was an otherwise good game with minimal shenanigans. Especially how tired Italy was.

Simon did something I’ve thought more keepers should do - show them more of one side and kind of dare them to go that way.

Users who are viewing this thread