What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​ 🐘 ​​ 🐴 ​2020 Presidential Debates thread - 2nd Debate October 15 (1 Viewer)

The idea that Obama had Seal Team Six, original tweet by......Oscar the Midnight Rider1111.

Yeah.  
So basically admits he doesn't vet anything.  Cool...I mean we knew that and its sad someone in such a position would do that and spread such lies.

Sadly at this point it’s obvious you aren’t sure what issue any of it is about except for throwing everything possible against the wall frantically and hoping something sticks. That’s what it’s been pretty clearly. 
Huh?  Another comment about me rather than what I posted.  Try again please.  Do you realize the hour town hall wasn’t just about tax returns?

How do feel about Travis Fulgham’s role after the old men (+ Reagor) get healthy?

Now that’s an opinion of yours I’m truly interested in.
I didn’t bid on him, too many mouths to feed unless you just need a guy for a couple weeks. There’s a chance he’s the real deal but I wouldn’t bet heavy on it. 

Trump should have really gone hat in hand begging Joe to debate him in person tonight.  He looks worse with the situation tonight than he did at the first debate.  At least when he's going against Biden...he can muck up the event.....now, he's giving Biden prime time to knock baseballs off a tee.

I didn’t bid on him, too many mouths to feed unless you just need a guy for a couple weeks. There’s a chance he’s the real deal but I wouldn’t bet heavy on it. 
I’m impressed that they had him running deep timing routes (balls out before the break) and alternate reads based on coverage. You wouldn’t think a kid in his second game would have that mature of a route tree. Wentz trusts him. 

Time will tell.

Trump should have really gone hat in hand begging Joe to debate him in person tonight.  He looks worse with the situation tonight than he did at the first debate.  At least when he's going against Biden...he can muck up the event.....now, he's giving Biden prime time to knock baseballs off a tee.
100% this.  

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I might say that NBC laid a trap for him.  

I’m impressed that they had him running deep timing routes (balls out before the break) and alternate reads based on coverage. You wouldn’t think a kid in his second game would have that mature of a route tree. Wentz trusts him. 

Time will tell.
I hope he does pan out, he’s been very impressive so far but have to think with the high pick on Reagor he will at least be #2 in pecking order if they get ahead of the old guys. 

Trump needed the face to face and let his ego blow it.   

The Town hall format fits Biden better it seems...can talk policy and interact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.  I don't get what his camp was thinking.  
Of course you do, and what camp?  🤣

If you really wanted to help Trump, you take the mic away, and hope Biden looks really old. And boring.  

If you were trying to hurt Trump, maybe you dangle 3 channels, and the ability to beat Biden in TV ratings, and then of COURSE he'll agree to dangling off a bar stool, and letting a woman be the moderator.  Then you ask tough follow-ups, don't lose your cool, and let him just sputter away.  

TRUMP: The CDC says 85% of people who wear a mask catch COVID!

GUTHRIE: No, that's not what the study says.

TRUMP: Well....that's what I heard.

(Can't wait for November 3rd)
Thats ok...Ive read elsewhere on this board that she was just unhinged and trying to score points reading liberal talking points.  Always fun to have built in excuses for Trump performing poorly

Biden is still going talking to people and answering questions.
Bu...bu...but....I didn't think he could go for more than 10 minutes?

If Biden is just answering questions....Trump HAS to be arm wrestling people while doing the cha-cha slide while making deals via Zoom with China.  If Biden is still going....Trump will probably be going until Sat. morning. 

Bu...bu...but....I didn't think he could go for more than 10 minutes?

If Biden is just answering questions....Trump HAS to be arm wrestling people while doing the cha-cha slide while making deals via Zoom with China.  If Biden is still going....Trump will probably be going until Sat. morning. 
He is ready to call in to Hannity or tweet something.  Maybe a phone call to Rudy

Everyone on a forum that is 95% anti-Trump ignoring the Biden town hall, watching Trump’s and complaining.  :lol:
:goodposting:

There is barely any Biden enthusiasm even in a bastion of liberalism like this forum, and there certainly isn’t any Biden enthusiasm in the real world.

You are the only one eating up that act....wonder how long he will be around when that camera disappears.  :lmao:
Eating it up?  I just pointed out the fact that he was still there standing around and interacting with the people there.  For some reason...that is funny to some and required yet another dig at me rather than attempting to even address my actual post.

Eating it up?  I just pointed out the fact that he was still there standing around and interacting with the people there.  For some reason...that is funny to some and required yet another dig at me rather than attempting to even address my actual post.
Please stop trying to frame my posts as something they aren’t so you can play victim and mash the report button. Be better please. 

Ludlow just said on FOX he fears Wall Street is for Biden.  Wow.  I thought Trump was the business President?
There have been recent studies which said the economy would do better under Biden than Trump.

Dig around YouTube you’ll find Trump saying 15-18 years ago “we always seem to do better economically when Democrats have the WH, worse when the President is a Republican.” But that was back when he was pro choice so doesn’t count.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is barely any Biden enthusiasm even in a bastion of liberalism like this forum, and there certainly isn’t any Biden enthusiasm in the real world.
The Biden enthusiasm that exists is to propel people to the polls to defeat Trump. When an incumbent President runs for reelection, it is always a referendum on his Presidency and this is no exception. Early voting does not bode well for Trump, if the states having started it are any indication.

Widbil83 said:
I’m sure most people will turn to Biden at first just to see how he spins the Hunter lies. Biden’s handlers called lids every day this week but have to be panicking right now and calling an audible. 
How’d that work out? 

:goodposting:

Similar to watching NASCAR for the crashes, today’s society would rather chance seeing a melt down over a calm person answering questions. What fun is that?

Users who are viewing this thread