What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ⅿ- Mandalorian Series! (2 Viewers)

I enjoyed the episode

Only complaint was that the pirates were a little cartoonish for me. Favorite part was the little android repair gremlin dudes...those guys were awesome.

Also, why is Grogu back, I thought he went with Luke?

Last edited:
When can we talk about this episode
You can do it now. I'll start.

It sucked. Worst Mando episode I've seen. I was like, "what the hell was that? There was zero tension, all setup for the season. Dumb and a waste."
terrible take
He’s absolutely right. The writing was abysmal. My 20yo, huge SW fan son and I watched together. Way too often we were both laughing at the writing, not at times where it was supposed to be funny just it seemed like a few middle school kids got together to write. And the actors didn’t make it better.
Pedro is better than this.

It sucked. Worst Mando episode I've seen. I was like, "what the hell was that? There was zero tension, all setup for the season. Dumb and a waste."
terrible take
He’s absolutely right. The writing was abysmal. My 20yo, huge SW fan son and I watched together. Way too often we were both laughing at the writing, not at times where it was supposed to be funny just it seemed like a few middle school kids got together to write. And the actors didn’t make it better.
What the hell?

terrible take
What the hell?
🤷 if you don’t find at least a fair amount of the lines and story cringe worthy, good for you.

terrible take
What the hell?
🤷 if you don’t find at least a fair amount of the lines and story cringe worthy, good for you.
I thought Ando was the best written show and even that had several cringeworthy moments. It's Star Wars, not Citizen Kane. I am fine with some cheese and eye rolls

terrible take
What the hell?
i’m 47, I didn’t find anything overly lame about a made up sci fi episode. One thing i do find to be lame is the phrase cringe worthy, get off my lawn

terrible take
What the hell?
i’m 47, I didn’t find anything overly lame about a made up sci fi episode. One thing i do find to be lame is the phrase cringe worthy, get off my lawn
Thanks grandpa. Be sure to take your meds.

terrible take
What the hell?
Thanks grandpa. Be sure to take your meds.
im a sneeze away from throwing out my back

I guess Andor ruined my expectations a bit for SW stuff.
I'm worried about the same. LIked all the Mandalorian stuff so far but this episode was a bit underwhelming for me, which is disappointing as a season premier.

Need to get myself out of gritty Andor mode and back into adventure SW mode.

terrible take
NEWSFLASH: that's how all star wars writing is

Mother****ers acting like this is Shakespeare

terrible take
NEWSFLASH: that's how all star wars writing is

Mother****ers acting like this is Shakespeare
:rolleyes: this was on par with ep 9. The rest of the shows had been closer to 4-6.

What are the rules around the dark saber again?
You have to been given it willfully or win it in battle.
I don't think this is correct and you can only win it in battle. Mando offered it willfully, but Bo Katan would not (could not) take it.
Did she win it in battle this time? The robot spider creature defeated Din and took the Dark Saber from him. Bo Katan then defeated the creature in battle and has the saber. She should be the true owner now.

Fun episode. I can’t remember - why is Bo Katan so mopey? Because she lost the dark saber?
What skipdog said. She mentioned how her people’s infighting destroyed them - she was there. She was in Death Watch opposing her sister’s attempt to make Mandalore pacifist, to watch Maul take Death Watch and Mandalore over, kill her sister, plunge Mandalore into civil war, followed by a Republic invasion/occupation, and finally the Empire destroying the planet. She tried to unite the clans to watch it all melt away. Super mopey.

Pretty epic episode.

I don't think this is correct and you can only win it in battle. Mando offered it willfully, but Bo Katan would not (could not) take it.
Did she win it in battle this time? The robot spider creature defeated Din and took the Dark Saber from him. Bo Katan then defeated the creature in battle and has the saber. She should be the true owner now.
I don't know the rules for transfer, but I would not say he lost it in battle or she gained it in battle. She was able to use it to save him, but I don't think it's clear who currently posseses it or who will leave with it.

Ultimately, I believe it's not a question of who can hold it or wield it, but who can use it to claim the Mandalore throne.

Last edited:
I don't know the rules for transfer, but I would not say he lost it in battle or she gained it in battle. She was able to use it to save him, but I don't think it's clear who currently posseses it or who will leave with it.

Ultimately, I believe it's not a question of who can hold it or wield it, but who can use it to claim the Mandalore throne.
Din picked it up again after he woke up by the campfire.

Din picked it up again after he woke up by the campfire.
Thanks, I didn't catch that.

Users who are viewing this thread