What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (1 Viewer)

On my phone and can't find our league thread easily but tried to add Zinchenko to start at defense and realized afterward that he's listed as a MF for some reason. Can that be reversed?

@Sinn Fein

To clarify, I'm out picking up my son for a competition. Pulled up starting lineups and saw Danilo was not starting and Zinchenko was. Since we need 3 defenders and all of my others play tomorrow, just made the quick move to get a starter without noticing the position designation. Went to insert and then saw it. Trying to do it on phone while driving... My fault but so you know why. I'm fine either way.

To clarify, I'm out picking up my son for a competition. Pulled up starting lineups and saw Danilo was not starting and Zinchenko was. Since we need 3 defenders and all of my others play tomorrow, just made the quick move to get a starter without noticing the position designation. Went to insert and then saw it. Trying to do it on phone while driving... My fault but so you know why. I'm fine either way.
been there, done that - trying to explain why I am driving and messing with my line-up...but, its generally safer than letting my wife try to figure out the transactions...

I’m surprised Valencia stayed in the game. Spiking a standing player in the face is pretty damn reckless (and not easy to do).

United seemed a lock for top 4 a month ago, but they are falling apart.  They could end up with Arsenal if they don’t pull it together fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relegation battle is crazy - setting aside West Brom on 20 points, there are 7 teams between 25-28 points for 2 relegation spots.

Salah?  Pffftt...who needs him when you got Cengiz Under, aka: "The Turkish Egyptian Messi..."

Turkish Delight©

Barça drops another 2 point (this time at home to Getafe).  Aleti only 7 back now.  Still a ton, especially considering Barça's form, but if Atlético can keep squeezing out 1-0 wins that will put the pressure on Barça for the first time this season.

Only Serie A (one point between Napoli and Juve) is tighter amongst the bigs.

Users who are viewing this thread