What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (6 Viewers)

He loves to run at people with the ball, or in behind without.  He is trying to run at people with the ball.  I think hes beat up and worn out and tired of getting whacked.  He doesn't usually play 1 touch passes backwards all game like he has today.
I agree here - he’s been injured and playing through it.  And he won’t get much rest this summer.  And don’t get me wrong, I think he’s a fantastic player - would be nice if he’s healthy for the start of next season. 

BMav - my comment was about the sub and the playing out the back.  If you want Fred, why not sub for McTomminay?
I didn't see who Fred came in for.  But yes that he may have got wrong.  We'll see, but on the surface you are correct.  Esp with Rash limping again.

But also the board not backing Ole means noone on the bench so we get Fred for GW and James for Rash(maybe?)

Last edited by a moderator:
This ref has been absolutely worthless.  McT gets hit after the ball is gone, possible head inj and the ref plays on then books Cavani. And then looks to see if there should of been a PK after McT was fouled?

Last edited by a moderator:
again I have no idea what a handball is. 

I thought it would be harsh but there has been worse called this year
Absolutely could have been called - arm away from body, handball in the box and changed the play.  I’m guessing on review they may have called it back for the fouls on McT but not certain.

Like away goals, I still love a good PK shootout
Oh - this will be exciting, no doubt.  But I remember how Chelsea fans felt when United won CL on PKs - felt kind of robbed.  I will feel that way if United lose, for me they dominated the portions of the match I watched.  Oh well.

Here we go...

Also, since it’s appropriate timing - PK shootouts are totally unfair to keepers.  They are at a huge disadvantage.  Neither deserves to “lose” the shootout.

Users who are viewing this thread