What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (1 Viewer)

I’ve changed my mind. Despite Michael Silver’s reporting, I am of the belief that the 49ers will NOT trade Deebo today.

I don’t see a team giving up picks, absorbing Deebo’s salary AND having to give him a raise, ala Diggs.

I also think the 49ers correctly deduced that lacking another receiver who could beat man was a detriment, and that teams will copy the Chiefs to shut them down if they don’t have another good route runner, which the rookie most certainly is.

Kind of an aside... Why does night one have to start so damn late? Texting with my peeps last night, the general consensus was "I'm so tired. I'm struggling mightily to get to the end of this round."

Kind of an aside... Why does night one have to start so damn late? Texting with my peeps last night, the general consensus was "I'm so tired. I'm struggling mightily to get to the end of this round."
Well not everyone is the eastern time zone…plus prime time ratings
No kidding about time zones.

11:00 and 12:00 is not prime time.
Well, it gives more prime time to other time zones.

I would be curious to know what the ratings would be like of the last hour regardless of time. Kind of think that would they would go down a fair amount anyway

It would be fine if they didn’t waste so much goddang time between picks. Dragging the draft out is not necessarily a good thing. Its even worse for the people actually AT the draft.

TRADE ALERT

Vikings traded 23, 167, 2025 3rd and 4th to the Jags for the 17th
It does seem like a lot, but it’s actually pretty much on point if you believe the drafttek chart
that chart is garbage.
What are you basing that on?
The hit rates. What are your odds of a stud with a late 1 and a 2 vs. a mid-ish one? And then fctor in the chance of getting TWO studs with two picks.
I've ALWAYS believed 1s are over-valued in the NFL

Falcons trade up to snag 35th pick
Falcons receive: 35th, 186th overall picks
Cardinals receive: 43rd, 79th overall picks

We have our first trade of Round 2
Chargers receive: 34th, 137th overall pick
Patriots receive: 37th, 110th overall pick

Man remember when 3rd year WR breakout was the standard? Now they've mentioned multiple times on this broadcast how teams are looking at WR because it's one of the easiest positions to step in and have an immediate impact. How things have changed.
That's cause of the rule changes most likely

Man remember when 3rd year WR breakout was the standard? Now they've mentioned multiple times on this broadcast how teams are looking at WR because it's one of the easiest positions to step in and have an immediate impact. How things have changed.
Used to be a lot of teams didn’t have pro-style offenses. A lot of those 2 years of seasoning was learning an NFL-style playbook and letting the game slow down for them.

I still think there’s a 3rd year boost where receivers get more acclimated. But they’re seemingly coming into the league more seasoned.

My new pet peeve is people, being broadcast on national TV, bothering to take a selfie of the moment.

IT IS ON NATIONAL TV. RECORD IT AND GET A SCREENSHOT.

Users who are viewing this thread