What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

šŸŽ *OFFICIAL 2022 Horse Racing Extravaganza Traveling Road Show Thread - Life Gettin' Better At Big Sandy* šŸŽ (1 Viewer)

2/4/6 EX box in race 8

4 horse is from MyRacehourse and had about 39 people in the paddock area with a bunch more watching on.

Currently at 1-2

SA 3 is a bunch of trash horses. Only horse I liked was a late scratch.

Just to have some action, going to wheel Prat on the favorite. 2/all ex

Losing a little money on each Ex box bet as my 3rd horse with the higher odds isnā€™t hitting. Cost of entertainment is how I am justifying itā€¦

Last race at Gulfstream coming up

Losing a little money on each Ex box bet as my 3rd horse with the higher odds isnā€™t hitting. Cost of entertainment is how I am justifying itā€¦

Last race at Gulfstream coming up
My timing is just off for betting gulfstream. Every time I try to look at a race there's 1 minute to post or it just closed. Hazards of playing while working.

Last race at SA. Other than the exacta in the second, I haven't hit squat. 3/6/9 exbox. Up $103 and hoping to hit something decent, but the 6 is the horse I like the most and it started out 6-1 ML and is now 8/5

Users who are viewing this thread